GUIPropertyManager: Available Tags (1 Viewer)

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
February 15, 2013
Würzburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Is there somewhere a list of available #tags for the GUIPropertyManager.GetProperty Method? I have been searching the forum like hell and am now some kind of frustrated :(

Help..

Thank you...

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    You could debug any code part with GUIPropertyManager and look what properties are inside.

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2013
    Würzburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you for your reply.
    But --> I dont have Visual Studio Professional so debugging a process is not possible with the Express Editions of VS.
    Isnt there somewhere a list an I missed it? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
    Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
    Hi, I'm new in MP2 after years of using MP1. Now I'm struggling with some little issues. For instance, after adding a movie...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom