Has anyone tested the AIW Radeon 7500 with 0.3? (1 Viewer)

Nathanael

October 20, 2006
I want to use the AIW R7500 with the 0.3 server, but before I go and install everything... has anyone tried it before me? ...and with what results.

Thank you.

mrdally204

March 10, 2007
just d/l the mediaportal software and am unable to get it to work at all with my 7500 radeon. I was wondering if you have had any luck functioning the tv portion of it as all I get is an unable to create graph error. please let me know if you have gotten it to work and what I can do to mimic the success

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    As of yet the AIW range of TUNERS with the Theatre200 chipset and the T200 or WDM-NSP drivers do not work with the TV engine 3.0.

I have tried to get more info so that I could do further testing but have had no luck in this respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
    So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
    Replies
    Views
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
    Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
    Replies
    Views
    I thought this was just me. For me, after many frustrating hours, I found it was the capitalization in the populated password that was wrong. Try "Mediaportal" with a "p" instead of "P".
    I thought this was just me. For me, after many frustrating hours, I found it was the capitalization in the populated password that...
    Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I installed the MPserverKodi plugin, shared the corresponding directories, and activated smb under Windows. Nevertheless, Kodi remains with the message 'PVR Manager is being tested: 0%
    So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
    So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom