Has CVS been deleted? (2 Viewers)

jadz

Portal Pro
August 30, 2004
Canada
Well, though it does look like its a level too deep that was where the code has been stored for the past few weeks that I've been looking at it.

As far as I can tell the codes not on the server anymore.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yes WinCVS is not getting it for me either.
    Give it a day or two to get sorted out.

DMAN.

Mars Warrior

Portal Pro
    August 26, 2004
    Airy Crater, Mars
    Home Country
    Something is really wrong:

Code:
    Proxy Error
    The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
    The proxy server could not handle the request GET /viewcvs.py/mediaportal/mediaportal/.

Reason: Max-Forwards has reached zero - proxy loop?
    As that is what I get when trying to access CVS...

Mars Warrior

Portal Pro
    August 26, 2004
    Airy Crater, Mars
    Home Country
    MrMario64 said:
    you should all ask SourceForge as CVS is out of our controll.
    Dev CVS is still up and running, so it's only anonymous CVS that is down.

This can also be seen here:
    http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?group_id=1&docid=2352

Thats the "Site Status" link you see on the homepage of SourceForge.
    So we just have to wait until CVS is up and running again:
    SourceForge said:
    ( 2004-09-17 06:55:49 - Project CVS Service ) As of 2004-09-17 there is a problem with the CVS host serving anonymous CVS, nightly tarballs and ViewCVS for projects that start with the letters q, z, p, m, t, n and y. We currently do not have an estimate on when they will be back up
    I think I need a 3-week vacation ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
    This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
    Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom