Hauppauge Control, 2 clicks instead of 1 after hibernation (1 Viewer)

fera

Portal Pro
October 13, 2005
hello,

after hibernation the hauppauge remote does 2 clicks instead of 1. Example: I click on "TV", is end up in the EPG.

The bug vanishs aber restarting MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@PickPocket So the next version (MP2.4.1) will contain also LoopScrolling in EPG, if enabled in skin settings.
@PickPocket So the next version (MP2.4.1) will contain also LoopScrolling in EPG, if enabled in skin settings.
Hi 1. If I press 1 at the EPG channel List, the Cursor jumps to channel 1 in the list. In MP2 nothing happens. 2 when I scroll...
Replies
Views
For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a recording, pressing either button again turns the red dot off and cancels the recording. I did not try with the number buttons, I am running MP 1.29.
For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a...
I recollect someone else reporting this problem, but I cannot now find the relevant post. In this thread I want describe the...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No video. DE
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
Replies
Views
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom