Hauppauge WinTV HVR 3000 DVB-T, DVB-S and Analogue TV Card (1 Viewer)

phillip1983

Portal Member
May 7, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi All,

is this card supported by Media portal and if any one has this in there system, is it a good card etc and whatsd the performance etc.

Many Thanks

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The only comment about this card is that it is one tuner, that can do 3 things, but only one at a time..

So if you want multituner support, then get the pinnacle 7010ix of ebay, as thats the only place they exist, or blackgold 6in1, which no one has in stock also.

These are pci-e cards, so you must have the appropriate slot free on mobo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 DVB-T playback DE
    Those signal numbers look fine. (y) Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions as to the possible cause of your problem. :( -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    Those signal numbers look fine. (y) Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions as to the possible cause of your problem. :(...
    I've just rebuilt my htpc and added DVB-S and DVB-T cards TBS6281 and TBS6982. The system is all working well except for playback...
    Replies
    Views
    thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG grabbing configuration, thanks again for all the assistance, wow so much faster on everything now that MSE is out of the picture...MP WAF is now restored and FetchTV STB sits in the corner collecting dust :)
    thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG...
    Long time MP user, and recently upgraded to MP1.34, prior to this upgrade, i have for many years successfully used MP with fast and...
    Replies
    Views
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
    So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
    Replies
    Views
    It should work, but the error is in something else, but it is not yet clear what.
    It should work, but the error is in something else, but it is not yet clear what.
    I have MP1 TV Server 1.30 installed on Windows Server 2012R2 (with some bits added for tuner support). MP Server versions have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.34 STB blasting for IPTV DE
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set top box into Mediaportal needs replaced with a different solution. I currently have HDMI from the STB to the colossus. Mediaportal is controlling the STB through a USBUIRT blaster and the blaster is...
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
    I'm downsizing my big honkin' HTPC case to a mini PC, which means the tried and true Hauppauge Colossus card that bridges the set...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom