HDPVR2 Dish Network MediaPortal and Me (3 Viewers)

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    You can check for yourself. :)
    Take a backup of the standard DLLs before applying the patched ones. If you find a problem, you can revert to the standard DLLs.
    That way you don't have to keep asking other people. ;)

eheh, totally agree with you :)

what makes me afraid to try is to rollback old version to get tv back, i have just the pvr card to watch tv in MP ;)
    it's 33% percent lazyness + 33% family complains + 34% how to easly roll back tvserver to 1.15

thank you

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    It's likely that it will work, but I can't give you any guarantee. I don't have an HD-PVR 2 or Colossus 2 myself.

HI mm1352000,
    unfortunately when i put dlls on 1.16 tvserver i get an error on clients

[2017-04-29 22:24:30,406] [Log ] [TvClient-TvHome: HeartBeat transmitter thread] [ERROR] - TvServer: Failed to execute remote TV server operation (IsAnyCardRecording) The operation has timed out after 3000.
    [2017-04-29 22:24:35,492] [Log ] [TvClient-TvHome: HeartBeat transmitter thread] [ERROR] - TvServer: Failed to execute remote TV server operation (IsAnyCardRecording) Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at the moment as workaround i rolled back clients to previous MP version and tv working ok.
    so:

tv server 1.16 +pvr dlls and tv client 1.16 ---> error
    tv server 1.16 + PVr dlls and tv client 1.16 pre -----> OK

I hope you can help me :)

thank you in advance

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Sorry, not with that log file. Please provide full log files (ie. use the Watchdog tool!) from both client and server.

Hi mm1352000,

haste makes waste, i don't know, today I've upgraded clients to 1.1.16 again and it worked! I don't know what happened before, sorry for false alarm and thank you for the dlls ;)

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi @mm1352000 ,
    sorry to came back bugging you :)
    I've seen that is available 1.21 pre and the tvlibrary files got some code changes and different size, would it be possible to get 1.2.1 version with pvrhd2 modifications ?

thank you

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    hi @mm1352000 ,
    sorry to came back bugging you :)
    I've seen that is available 1.21 pre and the tvlibrary files got some code changes and different size, would it be possible to get 1.2.1 version with pvrhd2 modifications ?

thank you

I did the latest TVE3 changes for MP 1.21.

No promises, but if I can cleanly merge the changes from mm's HD-PVR_2 branch into the current master I'll try and build some updated dll's

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Would be really appreciated :)

thank you

Please try the attached dll's (note these are *only* for use with MP 1.21 pre-release TV Server).

Installation instructions:
    1. Install MediaPortal 1.21 pre-release
    2. Open TV Server configuration.
    3. Go to the "manual control" section and click "stop service".
    4. Close TV Server configuration.
    5. Take a backup of the TVLibrary.dll and TvLibrary.Interfaces.dll in your TV Server install folder (typically c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server).
    6. Download and extract the attached DLLs into your TV Server install folder.
    7. Open TV Server configuration (click "yes" to start the service).
    8. Go to the tuner list, and you should now see an "analog" type tuner listed. The tuner name should be either:
      • "Hauppauge Siena Crossbar" tuner for HD-PVR 2 or Colossus 2
      • "HD PVR 60 Crossbar Filter (HD)" for HD-PVR 60
    To add the HD-PVR/Colossus inputs as channels:
    1. Go to the scan section for the new tuner and click "add s-video channels".
    2. Go to the "TV Channels" section, and you should now see one channel per video input.

Attachments

• TVLibrary1.21_HDPVR2_Colossus2_HDPVR60.zip
      223.1 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom