Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Happy new year to everyone!

Have mp2 got hdr support ?

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Happy new years too :)
    Happy new years too :)
    First, Happy new year to you ! Best wishes to you! :) Usually, a new version of MP is released at the end of the year. What's...
    Replies
    Views
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same. Generally, when performing a rescan, the recommendation is to select the Enable channel movement detection setting. Wherever possible, this will cause TV Server to: Preserve the channel selection status...
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same...
    Hi, I am using MP2 with DVBS2 for longer time. sevral channel have changed their name (eg "Welt der Wunder -> Lilo.tv). Is there a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom