HDTV Tuning details for Canal Digital on Thor (1 Viewer)

Ambass

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Lindhardsen,

I was totally busy until now. I'm now in holidays and I've a bit more time. ( Not too much, it will not be WAF !)
    Unfortunately I've only a 56k modem. I'll try to rebuild a new TvLibrary.dll with the HW Pid filtering.
    It's now working simultaneously with 2~3 channels depending of the number of PID required.

Ambass.

Ambass

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

You can try this TvLibrary.dll, I've just reported changes working on a previous RC1 build , but I've no way to test it. If it's not working, please attach a "small" log..;)

Ambass.

Lindhardsen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 21, 2007
    Järfälla
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

You can try this TvLibrary.dll, I've just reported changes working on a previous RC1 build , but I've no way to test it. If it's not working, please attach a "small" log..;)

Ambass.

Thanks Ambass!

Please do not let this problem lead to domestic disturbance. No HD channel is worth that ;)

I have the last days had some REAL trouble with HD channels - Now they are all dead. I even tried to reinstall everything on a clean HD, with same result.:mad:

I will test your new fix tomorrow, and see if that changes everything.

Lindhardsen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 21, 2007
    Järfälla
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ambass,

finally, after restarting my HTPC for the 27th time with the firedtv unplugged, I managed to get HD channels working.
    Furthermore, after applying your excellent fix, I was able to get Eurosport HD in a somewhat OK quality :D
    And finally, after selecting EVR instead of WMR9 (must have missed it in the last round of reinstallation), I now have the most perfect HD picture on ALL of my HD channels!!!

Thanks alot man!:D

Is there any plan on when to make this a permanent part of the code base?

/Jan

Lindhardsen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 21, 2007
    Järfälla
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ambass,

I still have not seen our problem in Mantis, does this mean that there is no plans for a permanent fix?
    If so, I would be really sad!

Or does it mean that you are still enjoying your holiday, and have not had the time to report it? Or could it be that I just not know where/how to search in Mantis?

/J

Ambass

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Lindhardsen,

The changes have been done yesterday. ;) ( After holidays and before work.. )
    It will be in next SVN build.

Remember : You must update FireDTV firmware with the new 1.5.0 from july.

Ambass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom