HE-AAC support (DVB-T) (1 Viewer)

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ive noticed that Pime (CH7) HD must use the same stream as I have not been able to received audio when using MediaPortal. Using Cyberlinks PowerCinema it works ok. If I enabled the Cyberlink audio decoder in MediaPortal it is intermittent, sometimes if I go to the SD channel (MPEG Audio) then switch back it starts to work. Since downloading the AAC decoder all is well, Thankyou so much and keep up with the good work.:D

Excellent, good to see the Aussies getting in on the act :p

DMAN

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Not talking about softcam :)
    I was talking about using a CI and CAM, like Digital Everywhere's Fire/FloppyDTV w/CI + Conex CAS7 cam + RiksTV card.

ganger_rolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Yupp, that should solve most of our problems.
    There is one hurdle left: I've heard that in order to register the smartcard, RiksTv will need the serial number of the pre-approved LCD. They don't pair card+cam, but card & cryptochip in STB/LCD (see link in last post).

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Igor updated his decoder filter (now in SVN) and you can now upmix & downmix the audio channels and in addition adjust the volume.
    Note: These are pre-defined values.
    Update TVClient plugin and MediaPortal to configure and use the new filter.

DMAN

ganger_rolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    OK - I'm talking this a bit OT now, but I've readt that this has been done, using this CAM: Best-Buy AS - TV, video og DVD | DigitalTV | RiksTV | TECHNISAT TechniCrypt CXV Rikspakken
    I can confirm that the encrypted RiksTv channels are viewable in MP TVE3 with FloppyDtv+technicrypt cam+RiksTv card. Just bring your smartcard to the nearest RiksTv dealer and get them to pair your card to the technicrypt cam. Tell them that you have one of those pre-approved Sonys. They won't ask for the TV's serial number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom