HECo - Home Entertainment Control (App) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
@silent vapor: where do i have to configure the WIFIRemote settings in mediaportal ? Is the Username and the password set to admin by default during Installation?

I found the settings in MPExtended but Not in WIFIRemote. I am Not even sure if i have the correct Login

WifiRemote Settings are configured in the MediaPortal Settings, there under Plugins find "WifiRemote" and there you can click "config".
Here you can set username and password.

Ok, I figured out the configuration issue
When you touch the WifiRemote Port (more than once) you finally get a cursor to the far right of the 8017 number
When the keyboard comes up, hitting the del key does Nothing
If you type a Number, the 8017 (Grayed out) goes away and takes the # you apply.

Now that I am into the application, Remote works as expected
TV symbol goes to Initialisiere TV-Programm.... What? that's exact what shows up and it never goes away.
Radio - I don't have one
Pictures goes to D: E: and Pictures. Pictures brings up Slide Show.. need to check my config
Movies - Initialisiere Serien... What?
Music - Init Music.. Wow one I understand.

Going to take a while to look thru and figure out the Settings page

Please check the settings in the app, by clicking on the left navigation button under MainMenu --> Settings.
Here you can configure your Services for movies, series, tv...
After that try to click the HECo Logo on the top and choose "update & refresh".

I will have a look at the first config view and these issues. It will give an update soon.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I did a little more testing before going to work this morning.
    1st, I was able to crash the application. Both times (because the IPad is configured to Auto-Send to Apple), the crash info was not helpful to me but, it is reproducible
    Settings - Menu for different types of media
    When you touch one, an option appears from the bottom up (at first I did not see it was an actual popup.
    After the first one opens, touch another one (do not respond to the first)
    Another popup covers the first. I do not remember if it is the 3rd or the 4th one but eventually the IPad will display the Main IPad Application screen and register a crash.

These popup menus might be moving way to fast and there is nothing of use in any of them.
    All except the Music display something like none found or something....

As for the Main Screen of your application, I cannot get Anything to complete is Looking For Screen.... Goes busy and never responds.
    As an FYI: I am running the latest Wifi available application on the machine and am using the Beta version of MPExtended 6.0

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, the android version will coming soon ;-)
    The code is in beta status and i must test on several devices. Maybe i'll connect you, if you're interessted to get a test version :)
    Sounds great! And the app looks absolutely fantastic.

I'm having an Galaxy S5 and an Asus memopad 10 FHD, so if you need a tester, I'm in!

Cheers

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As for the Main Screen of your application, I cannot get Anything to complete is Looking For Screen.... Goes busy and never responds.
    As an FYI: I am running the latest Wifi available application on the machine and am using the Beta version of MPExtended 6.0

Thanks breese, for these detail information.
    I'll take this to analyse my app and reproduce these failures. Update will come.
    Which color have the HECo Minus Char at the head on the application, when your popups are empty or Data Windows will stuck at loading?
    Red One is no connecton to wifiremote and mpext. Yellow is one connection is available. green is connection established to both services.

Sounds great! And the app looks absolutely fantastic.

I'm having an Galaxy S5 and an Asus memopad 10 FHD, so if you need a tester, I'm in!

Cheers

Yes i'll contact you, when my app is ready for android beta testing. Thanks a lot!

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I was just looking over the logs on Sylvester for MPExtended.
    You might be interested in this morning tests and what MPExtended logged in Service log

Multiple errors like this
    System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory' threw an exception.
    ---> Gentle.Common.GentleException: FATAL ERROR: No configuration store was found!
    Gentle is unable to continue!

Attachments

• Authentication.xml
      679 bytes
    • MediaAccess.xml
      1.9 KB
    • Services.xml
      857 bytes
    • Streaming.xml
      889 bytes
    • StreamingProfiles.xml
      36.2 KB

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I was just looking over the logs on Sylvester for MPExtended.
    You might be interested in this morning tests and what MPExtended logged in Service log

Multiple errors like this
    System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory' threw an exception.
    ---> Gentle.Common.GentleException: FATAL ERROR: No configuration store was found!
    Gentle is unable to continue!

I think this it not a problem of my app. Your MPExtended have a problem with a config file. So have a look at this thread:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fatal-error-no-configuration-store-was-found.86471/

dakota_ii

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    @silent vapor thanks for your reply. I checked and found that WfiRemote is not installed correct on my system (MP 1.5 on XPSP3 machine). I cannot find WifiRemote in the process plugins of MP Configuration. So I tried to open configuration of WiFi Remote in MP Extensions manager. This is where I got the attached error message.

Do you have a hint for me ?

Attachments

• WifiRemote.JPG
      WifiRemote.JPG
      23.7 KB

dakota_ii

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    Ok, I managed to fix the installation issue. I installed WIFIRemote 0.7.1 as it matches to my MP 1.5 version. I can configure it from the MP configuration now.

On the HECO settings page I fill out all fields. When I press the check mark in upper right I get the message Alert Verbindung fehlgeschlagen.

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, I managed to fix the installation issue. I installed WIFIRemote 0.7.1 as it matches to my MP 1.5 version. I can configure it from the MP configuration now.

On the HECO settings page I fill out all fields. When I press the check mark in upper right I get the message Alert Verbindung fehlgeschlagen.

What color has the HECo Minus in the Top?
    Green = Connections available
    Yellow = One Connection not available (WifiRemote or MPExtended)
    Red = Both Connections not available

Tab on the HECo Logo and select "Update & Refresh".

Nevertheless, i would check my code for a bug and fix this in next update.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom