hello, Is it possible to convert XBMC plugins to mediaportal plugins? (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Netherlands Netherlands
    There is no xbmc to MP converter app or something like that. :p The structure of xbmc plugins is completely different than MP plugins.

So You can't.. But wich plugin do you like to see for Mediaportal? Maybe there is one allready.. Otherwise you can do a request in our plugin section.. :)

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Austria Austria
    Not in an automatic way, xbmc is using python scripting while .net plugins are written in .NET.

You might be able to re-use code using http://ironpython.net/ but it would still need a developer to adapt (and compile) it to a MediaPortal plugin. Out of curiosity, what plugin would you want to "port"?

mp3lll

Portal Member
    December 24, 2010
    Many Thanks for your comannd.

:)
    To xbmc have Lot online video for israel site.
    i do not like xbmc, and i need all the time to close mp and open xbmc for online view.

so i just think maby.

Thanks you guys.

Last edited:

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Many Thanks for your comannd.

:)
    To xbmc have Lot online video for israel site.
    i do not like xbmc, and i need all the time to close mp and open xbmc for online view.

so i just think maby.

Thanks you guys.
    You could try the "Onlinevideos" plugin, it has already a lot of sites and it is (relative) easy to add your own sites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    RoChess Weird GPU crash -- possible cause: resizing media MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
    P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
    emphatic Pictures in the cloud - would a plugin be possible for services like Google Photos MediaPortal 1 Plugins 1
    SpudR IS this even possible? My TVSeries 9
    Lehmden [Videos] More filename possibility for MyVideos local fanart. Improvement Suggestions 26
    S Upmixing/upconverting to Dolby Atmos possible ? General Support 1
    T [solved] "Unable To Play" (Videos) rears it's head again. Logs not possible... WatchDog error attached!! :( General Support 1
    Lehmden Manual schedule: Possibility to enter a show name Feature Requests 1
    N [Proposal] Make text input possible with remote control in SMS style MediaPortal 2 1
    N [Finished] It is possible to map the same key to the same action twice MediaPortal 2 2
    Lehmden MP2 client for Windows 10 ARM, possible? Maybe an UWP version could do the trick... MediaPortal 2 11
    porky996t DVB Sat card possibly failed General Support 1
    D MP2.2: Possible bugs 2.2 Archive 20
    T Pause a recording possible? MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    mp2-ulrich [solved] MP2 W10 watching tv not possible General 3
    C Is it possible to search or filter non-movie videos in Videos plug-in? General Support 4
    G Mediaportal > dreambox dm900 4k > amazon primevideo.com plugin it is possible?? General Support 0
    Top Bottom