help , my media portal crashes (1 Viewer)

roblye

April 14, 2014
Home Country
Australia Australia
please help, media potal crashes as soon as i try to open movies ,tv or live tv, basicaly any selection will cause a crash has anyone got a easy fix

roblye

April 14, 2014
Home Country
Australia Australia
thanks heaps, as im very new tothis would you mind instructing me how to find the tvseries DB

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
sorry, i just have interpreted the error you have. I don't use TVSeries plugin, so cannot say how to solve this problem better. try to use forum search - that problem appeared by several other users too, so hopefully they have described the way they have corrected this

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thanks heaps, as im very new tothis would you mind instructing me how to find the tvseries DB
    Assuming you're running Windows 7+, the database folder can be found here:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3

Instructions to (attempt) to fix it (Make a backup before doing this!):
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/startup-time-for-mediaportal.122706/page-2#post-1040159
    replace VideoDatabaseV5.db3 in the instructions with the name of your TVSeriesDatabase

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom