ERROR: Number of days but not be negative

Trying to setup for NA

Thanks

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    in the XMLTV.config file, what are your settings for the number of days?

By default it should be 7 days for downloading and I think it is set to keep the previous three days as history.

(you probably already know this, but use notepad to open the .config file)

donmega

Portal Member
    November 14, 2005
    I dont seem to have an xml config file.

Where should it be located?
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv ?

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    OK, I was working from memory before...

In Australia, we have a tvharvest.exe that builds the XMLTV file. Depending on what program you use to get the XMLTV file things may be different.

In the XMLTV directory, there is a tvharvest.exe file and a tvharvest.exe.config file. the config file is where you specify things like the number of days to download in advance and it sounds like this is where your error is coming from.

Here is my setup:

Code:
    		<add key="days" value="10" />

<add key="pastdays" value="3" />

If this doesn't help, let us know what steps you are taking so far.
    Also, I'm feeling very stupid here, but when you say you are trying to set up for NA do you mean North America?

donmega

Portal Member
    November 14, 2005
    I used this guide
    http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=313

and it appears to be working, but I did get the Program Guide section of media portal setup to do the dirt work for me before.

Dont know why its not any more, just keeps giving me that error.

I hope with using that guide the the tvguide will still auto update.

Gonna suck if I have to redo it every couple of days.

Any input ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :) Greetings Suppi
    Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :) Greetings Suppi
    Hi, i want to install the KeyboardInputPlugin . But i get an Error "Package Loading Error ! Install aborted". Please help...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
    Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration of Powersheduler. I've corrected it now and hope it works now. I thank you for the support.
    @CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration...
    So far I have used the MCS standby tool to close the MP client before standby. This doesn't seem to work anymore and causes me to...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom