[Finished] Highlight current playing chapter (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

Most of my concert videos (.mkv) i've edited the chapters. Is it possible to highlight current playing chapter in video playback. Screenshot attached.

Screenshot.JPG

Best regards
    Helios

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, there is an issue with this behavior: when using mouse to click "chapters" button, the opened dialog will focus the selected item, but immediately tries to focus the control under mouse (which is not possible, but focus is removed from dialog).

But when you move focus up/down one step by keys/remote, you will see the right items focused.

The best solution would be:
    • Extending MenuListViewStyle with an additional "selected" indicator (border, color, or icon...)
    • Allow chapter seleection without mouse (i.e. show controls also when not using mouse, so you can click them using remote/keys)
    • (Avoid unfocus in dialog)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What do you think about this?

If you like, you can add this
    XML:
                <Rectangle  RadiusY="20" RadiusX="20" Fill="#FF00B7FF" Opacity="0.302" IsVisible="{Binding Path=Selected}" />
    to MP2-Client\Plugins\Titanium\Skin\Titanium\themes\default\styles\Buttons.xaml, line 497

01_selected.jpg

02_focused.jpg

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Will this feature be enabled by default?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Time elapsed event DE
    Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
    Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
    Hi All Before I get into writing a plugin, I want to make sure that the most important event for it is exposed by the plugin...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom