MP2 - V2.1 Home Menu Not Updating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsimmons

Portal Pro
December 6, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I removed a couple of items from the home menu, but they're still showing up in the menu. What did I do wrong?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I removed a couple of items from the home menu, but they're still showing up in the menu. What did I do wrong?
    Which MP2 version are you using?
    Which skin are you using?
    How did you remove the menu items?

jsimmons

Portal Pro
    December 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Using v2.1 Final.
    I tried all of the skins, but I removed the items with the default skin.
    I used the Settings to remove the items. When I go back to that settings area, the groups I removed are not displayed in the list of groups to remove.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Using v2.1 Final.
    I tried all of the skins, but I removed the items with the default skin.
    I used the Settings to remove the items. When I go back to that settings area, the groups I removed are not displayed in the list of groups to remove.
    Thanks.
    Besides WMC skin there is no MenuEditor available, there are no settings for that in other skins.
    Which groups did you remove and could you give a screenshot where you did that?

jsimmons

Portal Pro
    December 6, 2008
    Home Country
    I removed News, TV, and Images.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I removed News, TV, and Images.
    So you must have done it in WMC skin, as the other skins do not have such option in settings. After removing menu items press the "safe" button and you'll see the effect only in WMC skin.
    If it does still not work, please upload log files.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread