How often is Language files updated in CVS ?? (1 Viewer)

pshdo

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Holbaek, Denmark
This is not a complaint, just a question..... :D

I have updated the Danish Language, but for about a week now i have not seen the updates in the CVS....

How often is the language files updated ??

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    roughly said monthly ;)

If you did important changes trigger LordMessi in #mediaportal (chat) ;)

pshdo

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2005
    Holbaek, Denmark
    Hi there....
    Thanks to your both for the answer....

CoolHammer said:
    you can upload string.xml and use it straight away. This way you can check things with real MP session.

Actually i already know that i can get the new string.xml and see the changes...... :wink:
    - but when using a new CVS the changes are lost again..... :D

Ok, the question is just becource i have made some changes some weeks before that, and they was in the CVS allready the next day....
    So i have been thinking if there was some kind of problem with the last changes i have made, as an explaination to why they was not updated in the CVS......
    But if they are updated about once every month, then i must just have been "lucky" with earlyer changes....... :D

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Ørsø, Dronninglund, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    pshdo said:
    Hi there....
    Thanks to your both for the answer....

CoolHammer said:
    you can upload string.xml and use it straight away. This way you can check things with real MP session.

Actually i already know that i can get the new string.xml and see the changes...... :wink:
    - but when using a new CVS the changes are lost again..... :D

Ok, the question is just becource i have made some changes some weeks before that, and they was in the CVS allready the next day....
    So i have been thinking if there was some kind of problem with the last changes i have made, as an explaination to why they was not updated in the CVS......
    But if they are updated about once every month, then i must just have been "lucky" with earlyer changes....... :D

Haven't had the time to update the cvs with latest files.

Users who are viewing this thread