how to cursor.show (1 Viewer)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mouse Cursor? It is visible if mouse is moved. Keyboard carret? Sorry, but don't know (it is only shown with the onscreen Keyboard atm)

dakini

August 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    mouse cursor did not seem to on plugin with webbrowser and flash

add System.Windows.Forms.Cursor.Show in OnPageLoad
    add System.Windows.Forms.Cursor.Hide in OnPageDestroy

Problem is solved,Thanks mbuzina..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
    Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
    Hi, I've been using MP2 for a couple of years now. And I was wondering how easy would it be (for me) to add extra features to the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you.
    Thank you.
    This is my first post here. Is it possible to watch my show from cloud storage and external hard drive?
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom