how to put moving picture instead of the basic video luncher (1 Viewer)

shayone1

June 8, 2012
Holon, Israel
Home Country
Israel Israel
i tried everything and i didnt found any way to do it :(
im using the titan skin

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Question has been asked at least 10x already, in the future please do a search or check the forums first.
    click on Settings icon -> GUI -> Skin -> Change Movies Plugin from My Videos to Moving Pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Will try to do so ;)
    Will try to do so ;)
    I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
    Replies
    Views
    These are unsubstituted skin variables, although the names shown are incomplete; the full names are: #TV.TuningDetails.SignalLevel #TV.TuningDetails.SignalQuality #Play.Current.TSBitRate The values are provided by the TV Server, so if Argus TV is not making these values available to the MP client, the skin variables will not be...
    These are unsubstituted skin variables, although the names shown are incomplete; the full names are: #TV.TuningDetails.SignalLevel...
    Playing recorded TV files does not show any media info data: Playing the same file back using the video player shows the media...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Replies
    Views
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom