How to set window title in plugins (1 Viewer)

STSC

Portal Pro
December 4, 2004
Germany
Does anybody know how to set the window title in the plugins. All my plugins have the same one: "MediaPortal -".

Thank you very much!!

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    You can set the #currentmodule tag manually or have a string in strings.xml with the id 100000 + <windowid>, so the title for a window with id 1234, the id of the string in the languagefile should be 101234.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special for it, that's why I thought it could be a missing plugin. For the Albums of the Genre I was using the button you showed but in the and I got an Tracklich of this Genre not an Album list but I will check...
    Ah OK, thanks for the hints. I will read the wike. For mkv I was using VLC and there it's not needed to install anything special...
    I'm new to MediaPortal and I was looking for Plugins which could make MediaPortal for me workabel but I can only find 9 Plugins...
    Replies
    Views
    Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
    Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
    After I made some font size changes, I had to make a few tweaks to the general layout spacing to accommodate the larger fonts. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Will try to do so ;)
    Will try to do so ;)
    I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] XMLTV Channel Selection DE
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
    I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
    Replies
    Views
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom