HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (4 Viewers)

milagroso

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Micropolis,

thanks for Your reply (as we german say, better late than never).

Hm, Your proposal sounds quite complex, therefore I would avoid that approach for the same reason that You gave - MP is a multimedia app. In order to keep it simple: Wouldn't it be just skinning effort to inlcude a CPU gauge or bar graph in a video OSD or video overlay screen? (I could try it out probably by myself, but my WAF is blocking - or better said: enjoying - the MP system.) With that approach my targets would be achieved.

regards from Stuttgart

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v0.8.0

Hi milagroso,
    it's only a skinning effort to display a CPU gauge/bar in a window. Open the appropriate skin file and insert the following code:

<control>
    <description>Processor Gauge</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>1</id>
    <posX>10</posX>
    <posY>10</posY>
    <width>145</width>
    <height>130</height>
    <keepaspectratio>yes</keepaspectratio>
    <texture>#HTPCInfo.ProcessorGauge</texture>
    </control>

Next, set posX and posY to your desired location. In the configuration dialog of HTPCInfo please switch off the option "Refresh properties only if HTPCInfo is open", save this and and restart MediaPortal.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

dakky

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mybe i'm blind, but there are no blue3wide skin files inside the archive nor the mpi1 file?

dakky

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi all,
    currently I don't see any feedback regarding my post #199. It seems, that Performance Counter and WMI related problems are fixed now.
    The changes from pre-release v0.8.2 are included now into the main release branch and will be officially released with the next major version.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi illStyle,
    the pre-release version 0.8.2 was removed from post #199 some days ago, because there was no feedback to this version. Do you need this version to identify WMI or Performance Counter problems?

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

dangerzone

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    delft
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi illStyle,
    the pre-release version 0.8.2 was removed from post #199 some days ago, because there was no feedback to this version. Do you need this version to identify WMI or Performance Counter problems?

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

the memory used or available is not displayed and the % of the processor usage is this wmi or performance counter relative ?

if so, than i wil be glad to test the 0.8.2 version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom