HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v0.8.0

Hi tomcat123,
I don't understand why you need the MediaPortal Configuration Utility to install the plugin.
Normally, you double click the mpe1 file (for this you need a configured link to the appropriate program) or start the MPInstaller.exe manually. Please try this way.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

tomcat123

Portal Pro
July 12, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany

Normally, you double click the mpe1 file (for this you need a configured link to the appropriate program) or start the MPInstaller.exe manually. Please try this way.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)
:confused: Ups That was new for me. I am a Rooky. Plugin is now installed, but i have a Errormessage when I am using it. Its a missing HTPCinfo.xml in the Skinfolder?

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi tomcat123,
ok, no problem. Actually I had no informations about your computer configuration. Because of this it is hard to help you at the moment.
Please describe, WHEN the error occurs and WHAT you see on the screen. Please check also, if you had install the appropriate XFace skin files (take a look into the specific thread) to your skin directory. If nothing helps, please go to your skin directory and copy all files from the blue3 folder (the standard folder for MPE1 installation of HTPCInfo) into your XFace skin directory. If you don't have this folder, please download the HTPCInfo zip file and copy all skin and media files from this installer package manually. A description for this you can find in the attached HTPCInfo manual.
If the error occurs again, please post your mediaportal.log here.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Terrabyte

Portal Pro
May 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v0.8.0

Hi,
i try to install the skin.
But my Windows does not know what a ...mpe1 File is.

But in the Installation Manual there ist written that i only have to start the installer file, so that has to be an *.exe file???

Don`t understand that????

Terrabyte

Portal Pro
May 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany

Ok, done and installed.

But the Plugin does not work.

There is only the function to repair or to remove the Plugin in Mediaportal.

In the Plugin Settings there is no data of the Motherboard sensors listet, everything is empty :(???

I installed both MPE1 Files, is that correct?

I first installed the menue mode but when i tried to start the HTPC Info it only shows a black blank screen with NO DIRECTORY FOUND: message

So i installed the backround mode and now the HTPC Info is out of the MP Menue.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi Terrabyte,
it's the same as this post, without specific informations about your configuration (MediaPortal itself and TVServer) and your used skin it's very difficult to solve the problem.
If you want to have a menu entry for HTPCInfo inside MediaPortal, please install ONLY the menu mode version, otherwise it is only possible to use properties from HTPCInfo inside other screens. To find a solution for the problem "No Directory found", please copy all required skin and media files to your preferred skin folder and check, if all required libraries are installed correctly.
Inside the configuration dialog, you CAN configure your sensors, but it's not required. If you use the default files from the installer package, no problems occurs.
If nothing of this helps, please read the manual carefully, view this thread for existing solutions and after this post your latest mediaportal.log file here.

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Terrabyte

Portal Pro
May 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi,
i*ve now installed the menue mode version only.

The correct Message that comes is: "Invalid oder missing file:" on a big black screen.

Sorry but to check out what is correctly installed and what not i need a Brain like Albert Einstein, there are over 1,500 things installed in the PureVisionHDBLue Skin Folder.
It seemed that ist is complete, the Skin works fine.

I read the manual but my Problem is not listed.

I use:
Media Portal 1.1.0 Beta 1 - latest without TV-Server
SVN Build 30.11.2009
XP SP 3
Latest Drivers on Hardware

How can i get a Logfile?

THX!

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: AW: HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v0.8.0

Hi Terrabyte,
because you don't have a TVServer installed, please go to this thread, download the zip file and copy both libraries manually into your MediaPortal installation directory. This must solve your problem with "Invalid oder missing file:".

Cheers, Micropolis ;-)

Terrabyte

Portal Pro
May 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany

I Love you ( not really ) ;)

Now it starts and everything is listet.

But now comes the but :( :

Temperature and Voltage, there is al lot listet so that you cant sea anything and it is written outside of the right side of the TV and overwrites the things on the right side of the information desk of HTPC Info.

I think the Plugin listet all sensors who exist on the whole World, connected with "#" and "/"

You know what i mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom