HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: HTPCInfo plugin v1.4.1 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Sorry: I forgot the attachment..

Attachments

• strings_it.xml
      6.7 KB

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: HTPCInfo plugin v1.4.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Hello 1stdead,
    If possible i would like to have all hardcoded labels in skin translated. I know there is quite many, anyways.

nothing is impossible. In this case, I must create translations for each possible property and this costs a lot of time. A second way is to create "header" translations, a complete list for your preferred translations would be helpful. If there is enough time, I can develop this later.

Cheers, Micropolis

Ok here comes the list :)
    HTPCInfo
    Uptime :
    Devices
    Graphic
    Driver version
    TV Card
    on TVServer
    Keyboard
    Pointing
    Sound
    Network
    Disk Drives
    Interface
    Format
    partition(s)
    Optical Drives
    Clients
    Clients
    active
    Codecs
    Codecs
    Version
    Processor
    CPU Usage
    CPU Brand
    CPU Type
    CPU Info
    Temp
    Fan
    Memory
    Memory Size
    Memory Usage
    Free
    Pagefile Usage
    Drive
    Size
    Free
    Used
    Size
    Processor
    Usage
    Processor(s)
    Type
    Memory
    Harddisks
    used
    CPU Usage
    CPU Brand
    Machine
    Machine Name
    Model
    BIOS
    Processors
    Processor(s)
    User Name
    System
    OS
    CPU Usage
    Memory Usage
    Disk
    Drive Size
    Free Space
    Sensors
    Temperatures
    SYS
    CPU
    AUX
    HD0
    HD1
    Fans
    Voltages
    Aux0
    Vcore
    AVc
    Network
    Workgroup
    Server Mode
    IP Adress
    IPv6 support
    Network Traffic
    KBytes sent
    KBytes received

I know theres a lot of labels here. But these are those which are hardcoded into skin like <label>Network Traffic:</label> :D

I'm not looking for a way to translate all the property. I agree this might be getting too much. Most words are english anyways.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi Jiro,

Pleas can you advice me where I look for any other errors or bad parameters in my configuration? Everything I've checked several times and I know your advice now

to check your configuration, please follow these steps:
    • open HTPCInfo configuration and ensure, that the option "xAP support for IP address is switched on" is checked and the selected network device points to your server (here 10.0.0.10)
    • open Speedfan configuration, hit "Configure", go to tab "xAP" and ensure, that xAP is enabled
    • set UID to "FF671100", host name to "SERVER", Host IP to "10.0.0.10" and broadcast IP to "10.0.0.255"
    • start MediaPortal, open the HTPCInfo window and check the properties "#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperatureCount" and "#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFanCount"
    • if all of this is configured correctly, both properties must have a value greater than zero

If this doesn't help, let's discuss other opportunities via IRC.

@nicsergio: thanks for your feedback and the new translation file.
    @1stdead: thanks for the list, but due rare free time in january I must handle this enhancement with a low priority.

Cheers, Micropolis

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Micropolis
    I'm guessing just a line per translation has to be added to code right? If that is so, perhaps you could show me how to add one and i can add the rest and send you it? :)
    Should be pretty simple i hope...

JiRo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2009
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

• open HTPCInfo configuration and ensure, that the option "xAP support for IP address is switched on" is checked and the selected network device points to your server (here 10.0.0.10)
    • open Speedfan configuration, hit "Configure", go to tab "xAP" and ensure, that xAP is enabled
    • set UID to "FF671100", host name to "SERVER", Host IP to "10.0.0.10" and broadcast IP to "10.0.0.255"
    • start MediaPortal, open the HTPCInfo window and check the properties "#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorTemperatureCount" and "#HTPCInfo.xAPSensorFanCount"
    • if all of this is configured correctly, both properties must have a value greater than zero

Checked HTPCInfo and SpeedFan, all settings are O.K. - it correspond with xAP telegram (see my previous post with attached xAP telegram which seems be right). Even so both "Count" are =0. I don't understand it. Can be a problem in SpeedFan version? I use 4.45, but I have tested 4.39 with similary result.

JiRo.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi Jiro,

Checked HTPCInfo and SpeedFan, all settings are O.K. - it correspond with xAP telegram (see my previous post with attached xAP telegram which seems be right). Even so both "Count" are =0. I don't understand it. Can be a problem in SpeedFan version? I use 4.45, but I have tested 4.39 with similary result.

I suggest to extend the HTPCInfo diagnostic tool tomorrow including the existing routines. Maybe this can disclose the problem.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Release Candidate of HTPCInfo plugin v1.4.2 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Dear community,
    as a result of Jiro's error report regarding not fully working xAP features and the request from 1stdead, I had published a release candidate for the next version of HTPCInfo. The HTPCInfo libraries, a reworked english translation file and documentation update you can find in the first post of this thread.

All translations (see chapter 8) are optional and can be used. If your native translation file does not support this, skin specific/english labels will be used as before. I'm not be able to rework all existing translation files. If there are some willing translators, please support me here. The latest versions you can find in the appropriate release candidate archive.

JiRo: please test this version and post your results here. If this also doesn't work, let's discuss next steps by personal message or IRC chat, thank you.

Cheers, Micropolis

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hi,
    thansk.
    I've updated the danish translation here. But I cannot find the documentation on how to use them?

Oh and by the way Happy New Year :)

Attachments

• strings_da.xml
      9.7 KB

JiRo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2009
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

Hi Micropolis,
    your work again celebrating success :D - xAP processing and display is fully functional.
    Thanks for your effort and wish you Happy New Year.
    JiRo.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi 1stdead,

But I cannot find the documentation on how to use them?

you are the requestor and my expectation was, you know what you must do, sorry.
    Please open your favourite skin files for HTPCInfo and replace all static labels with the appropriate translation, e.g. "Graphic Card" with "#HTPCInfo.TranslationDisplayDevice". For a complete overview, see the attached manual. Very simple, but it needs time.

Cheers, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom