HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (4 Viewers)

Golf4

Portal Pro
August 18, 2006
Dunkeldeutschland
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hallo,
nach dem Update auf 1.2.3 habe ich ein Problem.
Die Fenster liegen übereinander.
Skin Black Glass HD mit und ohne SVN - gleicher Fehler
HTPCinfo 1.4.2 und 1.4.5 - gleicher Fehler
Liegt es am 1.2.3 Update ??

Entschuldigung für mein Googleenglisch.

Hello,
after updating to 1.2.3 I have a problem.
The windows are aligned.
Black Glass Skin HD with and without SVN - same error
HTPCinfo 1.4.2 and 1.4.5 - same error
Is it the 1.2.3 update?

Google apology for my English.

Attachments

• hc_053.jpg
    hc_053.jpg
    474 KB
  • hc_054.jpg
    hc_054.jpg
    470.9 KB
  • hc_055.jpg
    hc_055.jpg
    467.6 KB
  • hc_056.jpg
    hc_056.jpg
    467.4 KB

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Looks like a great plugin.... All i want is some way to see remaining hard drive space and percentage when i view the tv guide and recordings....

Hopefully this pluging can help me with this.

I'm sure there used to be something that did just that, but I can't recall what it was. Maybe someone else remembers?

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
Hi Micropolis

Thanks for the new release. Just a few questions.

Is there a way to make the "local disk capacity" alert only apply to one drive, as I need to exclude my RAM drive and probably my C: partition and just have it monitor D:?

HTPCInfo Diagnostic Tool crashes when I try to run it with a reference to Kernelbase.dll. I'm not sure if it needs to go in a certain location, but I put it in the Mediaportal folder alongside HTPCInfo TVServerMonitor.

Just a request, but would you considering changing HTPCInfo TVServerMonitor to show a red icon when recording, as that's the colour commonly associated with this activity? Maybe you could use yellow for "TV Server is not running" instead, as yellow is associated with an alert/warning I think.

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
Looks like a great plugin.... All i want is some way to see remaining hard drive space and percentage when i view the tv guide and recordings....

Hopefully this pluging can help me with this.

I'm sure there used to be something that did just that, but I can't recall what it was. Maybe someone else remembers?

Ah, found it in my archive. It was called DriveFreeSpace (surprise) but I doubt it's compatible with MP_1.2.3.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi doveman,
Is there a way to make the "local disk capacity" alert only apply to one drive, as I need to exclude my RAM drive and probably my C: partition and just have it monitor D:?
Can be included in a next release, but not yet.

HTPCInfo Diagnostic Tool crashes when I try to run it with a reference to Kernelbase.dll. I'm not sure if it needs to go in a certain location, but I put it in the Mediaportal folder alongside HTPCInfo TVServerMonitor.
The diagnostic tool needs access to Micropolis.MPCore.dll and Micropolis.TVCore.dll, please move it e.g. to your plugins directory.

Just a request, but would you considering changing HTPCInfo TVServerMonitor to show a red icon when recording, as that's the colour commonly associated with this activity? Maybe you could use yellow for "TV Server is not running" instead, as yellow is associated with an alert/warning I think.
Attached at the first post of this thread you can find the updated version v0.7.0. This version allows you to map the icons for your personal needs.

Doesn't MP itself prevent shutdown during recordings?
No, you need this little tool.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
Thanks Micropolis, especially for v0.7.0 :)

Regarding the "prevent shutdown during recordings" issue, do you mean your tool is needed to prevent manually triggered shutdowns, as I'm pretty sure PS++ prevents automatic ones? Not sure about PS as I haven't used that in a while, but I'd be (very) surprised if it didn't. Doesn't Windows 7 just go into Away mode if MP is recording and the user triggers a manual shutdown/standby?

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I know MP doesn't stop shutdown while recording when using Win XP as i have done it myself several times before i started using HTPCInfo TVServerMonitor.

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
The diagnostic tool needs access to Micropolis.MPCore.dll and Micropolis.TVCore.dll, please move it e.g. to your plugins directory.

Hi Micropolis

I moved it to plugins/Windows (where those two dlls are) and also tried it in plugins/ and it still crashes with a reference to Kernelbase.dll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom