HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (6 Viewers)

etech669

Portal Member
June 22, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi Micropolis,
my current MP Version is 1.2.3.0 and this page error appears when entering HTPC Info, I have the same error on 3 seperate computers 1x running XP SP3, 2x running WIN7. it appears as though all the pages are loaded at the same time. Any ideas?

HTPCinfo.JPG

etech669

Portal Member
June 22, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
G'day Brudertac,
No solution, maybe someone in this forum my be able to assist with any luck.

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi doveman,
... I've tried that and it still produces the same error (i.e. the message box saying "Some assemblies required to run this application are missing"). At the end it says "Latest Error Code Utils, Version=1.2.0.241, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"...

In this case, the utils.dll from MediaPortal isn't accessible. I don't know the reason, but (here) a successful (re-)installation copies that library into the root installation folder.

Cheers, Micropolis

It seems I was a bit premature in saying it was working after copying Utils.dll to Mediaportal\. It does load without error now, but upon clicking Start it gives the same error as before except now it says "Latest error code: TvControl". Perhaps it will work if I copy that to Mediaportal\ as well but I don't think I should need to copy all the files referred to into this folder should I?

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi Micropolis,
my current MP Version is 1.2.3.0 and this page error appears when entering HTPC Info, I have the same error on 3 seperate computers 1x running XP SP3, 2x running WIN7. it appears as though all the pages are loaded at the same time. Any ideas?

View attachment 106383

Looks like the skin your using isn't supporting the new "visible string equals" that HTPCInfo is using now that is what was wrong with my install the last time it looked like that. The skin files will have to be updated or if you have custom page setups for HTPCInfo like i do you'll have to edit the strings to correct the issue.

New visible strings:
(#HTPCInfo.SectionView,Details)
(#HTPCInfo.SectionView,Gauges)
(#HTPCInfo.SectionView,Overview)
(#HTPCInfo.SectionView,Summary)

Good luck
TLD

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Micropolis,

View attachment 106383

Looks like the skin your using isn't supporting the new "visible string equals" that HTPCInfo is using now that is what was wrong with my install the last time it looked like that. The skin files will have to be updated or if you have custom page setups for HTPCInfo like i do you'll have to edit the strings to correct the issue.

New visible strings:
    (#HTPCInfo.SectionView,Details)
    (#HTPCInfo.SectionView,Gauges)
    (#HTPCInfo.SectionView,Overview)
    (#HTPCInfo.SectionView,Summary)

Good luck
    TLD

So StreamedMP is NOT supported anymore? (This is what i use here...)
    Nevermind, here you can find updated Files for StreamedMP. Awesome Community! :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

zaxxa

Portal Member
    December 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Micropolis,
    My current MP version is 1.2.3 and I use Mustayaluca skin. There is a way for make it work?
    If I use the xml of another skin...
    ...HELP

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear zaxxa,
    ... and I use Mustayaluca skin. There is a way for make it work? If I use the xml of another skin...

currently I don't know exactly, if native skin files for Mustayaluca exists. Please consult the appropriate skin thread or ask the author. If there is no success, you can use the included generic skin files to create your own.

Cheers, Micropolis

zaxxa

Portal Member
    December 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thank you very much Micropolis, I modified the file xml HTPCinfobluvisionhd and the plugin works

Asca

Portal Pro
    July 30, 2011
    Germany
    please tell me were cann i resete the configure for the sensore.

when i change any thing the htpc do not exepte an let me see the last sensor configure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom