HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
I have MP 1.2.3.0 and STREAMED MP 1.7.7.3113, and the HTPC info 1.4.2.0; the question is that do not be what information I have to introduce to be able to visualize the temperature of the plate and the speed of the ventilators.
Thank you very much

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Asca, TOPOSPELEO,

... please tell me were cann i resete the configure for the sensore...

please open your mediaportal.xml, navigate to section "HTPCInfo" (<section name="HTPC Info">) and delete the whole section or all entries from this.

... the question is that do not be what information I have to introduce to be able to visualize the temperature of the plate and the speed of the ventilators...

please download the manual from first post of this thread and read chapter 5 carefully. Here you can find all relevant information to configure the interface between Speedfan and HTPCInfo.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
attached at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository you can find the maintenance release v1.5.2.
This version fix some exception issues under rare conditions and contains new properties to display peak values for selected system, disk and sensor parameters. For more information, please consult the manual.

Cheers, Micropolis

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
I am using MP 1.3.0.0 with STREAMEDMP, HTPCINFO 1.5.2.0, and SPEEDFAN 4.46 and several problems appear me:

- The information of the sensor is not reflected.

- I have 3 HDD, one of them with 6 partitions (And, F, G, H, I, J), and in the sight summary only 3 of the 6 appear.

- In the general sight only the first two HDD go out for me. I attach images where there can be seen the results and the configuration of HTPCINFO and SPEEDFAN.

Does it design someone to solve the problems?

Thank you very much

Attachments

• HTPC 1.PNG
    HTPC 1.PNG
    2.6 MB
  • HTPC 2.PNG
    HTPC 2.PNG
    2.9 MB
  • HTPC 3.PNG
    HTPC 3.PNG
    2.9 MB
  • HTPC 4.PNG
    HTPC 4.PNG
    43.8 KB
  • HTPC 5.PNG
    HTPC 5.PNG
    37.1 KB
  • HTPC 6.PNG
    HTPC 6.PNG
    33.8 KB
  • HTPC 7.PNG
    HTPC 7.PNG
    32.4 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi TOPOSPELEO,
... The information of the sensor is not reflected...
If I take a look to your screenshots, you do not follow the guidelines from chapter 5. There are some important hints:
  • Transfer your temperature, fan and voltage labels in the same order to your local system sensor mapping configuration. Check all labels...
  • Now you can use the property #HTPCInfo.SensorTemperaturePROCESADOR (the last part of the property name must be the same value you have entered in the configuration before). It is not possible to offer generic skin files for each HTPC configuration, so please don’t forget to adjust your skin files according to your configuration.
I have 3 HDD, one of them with 6 partitions (And, F, G, H, I, J), and in the sight summary only 3 of the 6 appear.
I do not know, how much HDD properties are supported in your skin. Maybe it is required to extend the skin with the required properties. Please see chapter 8 for the appropriate property names. Maybe it is useful to check the HDD count using #HTPCInfo.DriveCount before.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi TOPOSPELEO,
If I take a look to your screenshots, you do not follow the guidelines from chapter 5. There are some important hints:
  • Transfer your temperature, fan and voltage labels in the same order to your local system sensor mapping configuration. Check all labels...
  • Now you can use the property #HTPCInfo.SensorTemperaturePROCESADOR (the last part of the property name must be the same value you have entered in the configuration before). It is not possible to offer generic skin files for each HTPC configuration, so please don’t forget to adjust your skin files according to your configuration.
I have 3 HDD, one of them with 6 partitions (And, F, G, H, I, J), and in the sight summary only 3 of the 6 appear.

I do not know, how much HDD properties are supported in your skin. Maybe it is required to extend the skin with the required properties. Please see chapter 8 for the appropriate property names. Maybe it is useful to check the HDD count using #HTPCInfo.DriveCount before.

Cheers, Micropolis

Hello Microcops, first of all to be grateful to you for this great labor that so many people since you you are making, said this, to comment to you that my knowledge in this matter is very exact and my terrible Englishman (I use an on-line translator), for what sometimes probably it does not interpret correctly the manuals or indications that facilitate me.
To seeing if I am capable of advancing manipulating the xml and I am commenting on my doubts to you.
Thank you for everything to all that you make possible this project.

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
htpcinfo_greenflag.png
HTPCINFO1.PNG
HTPCINFO2.PNG
HTPCINFO3.PNG
HTPCINFO4.PNG
Hi TOPOSPELEO,

Cheers, Micropolis

Hello Microcops, I have followed your indications and have dared to modify the xml up to obtaining all my intentions, adapting all of them to my needs, (or caprices), I attach I you send a few images of the successful thing, graces for this so interesting plugin.

In addition, even with my Englishman's scanty knowledge I have dared to improve the file of translation to the Spanish. Extending some not translated terms, I wait with it to be able to contribute my granite of sand.

I have a small question, well, a caprice that I do not manage to settle, it is a question of the image that it shows the condition of the TVCard, the image htpcinfo_greenflag, goes out for me as you can observe one that must come from the previous versions, the most curious thing is that I have tried to erase of the HDD all them htpcinfo_*flag and it continues going out for me!, nevertheless them htpcinfo_blueflag and her htpcinfo_yellowflag do not go out so they are erased, does it design someone?, is average of the skin htpcinfo_greenflag inserted in some site besides in the folders?, because in all of them I have her modified and the old woman continues going out for me....

Thank you very much

Attachments

• strings_es.xml
    10.2 KB
Last edited:

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
I have a mysterious doubt, I at first only have a card of tv Hauppage of double tuner, and nevertheless in the TVServerMonitor they me appear 3, one of which is not very identified, but it appears, how is it possible?, the equipment me I have mounted it for components and there should be no TVCard in any other place. Does it design someone?

ThanksTVSERVER MONITOR CARD 1.PNGTVSERVER MONITOR CARD 2.PNGTVSERVER MONITOR CARD 3.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom