HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (2 Viewers)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear TOPOSPELEO,
... I have a small question, well, a caprice that I do not manage to settle, it is a question of the image that it shows the condition of the TVCard, the image htpcinfo_greenflag, goes out for me as you can observe one that must come from the previous versions, the most curious thing is that I have tried to erase of the HDD all them htpcinfo_*flag and it continues going out for me!...
Do you have clean the skin cache before testing? If not, please do it, in most cases this solves such issues.

I have a mysterious doubt, I at first only have a card of tv Hauppage of double tuner, and nevertheless in the TVServerMonitor they me appear 3, one of which is not very identified, but it appears, how is it possible?
Could you please make a screenshot from the TVServer configuration tool, where I can see the different types of cards? Otherwise, it's hard to identify the problem.

Cheers, Micropolis

zaxxa

Portal Member
December 17, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Micropolis,
Thank you for this amazing plugin. But I have a question, How I change the resolution with mediaportal? There is a plugin?

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear zaxxa,
some days before I had created a plugin called ScreenControl (see link in my signature), which allows you to change the resolution for graphic cards. I made tests with NVIDIA and AIT cards and it works successfully.
If you have another type of graphic card, please post a request in the appropriate thread. Thank you for understanding.

Cheers, Micropolis

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
Dear TOPOSPELEO,
... I have a small question, well, a caprice that I do not manage to settle, it is a question of the image that it shows the condition of the TVCard, the image htpcinfo_greenflag, goes out for me as you can observe one that must come from the previous versions, the most curious thing is that I have tried to erase of the HDD all them htpcinfo_*flag and it continues going out for me!...
Do you have clean the skin cache before testing? If not, please do it, in most cases this solves such issues.

I have a mysterious doubt, I at first only have a card of tv Hauppage of double tuner, and nevertheless in the TVServerMonitor they me appear 3, one of which is not very identified, but it appears, how is it possible?
Could you please make a screenshot from the TVServer configuration tool, where I can see the different types of cards? Otherwise, it's hard to identify the problem.

Cheers, Micropolis

Hello Microcolis, I have erased the skin cache and the first topic has been solved, thank you very much!
As for the second one, I attach you screenshot, since you will see the third card it would be the Radio Web Stream, which is disabled, and though the result enables it it continues being the same, some suggestion?

Captura1a.PNG Thank you for everything

zaxxa

Portal Member
December 17, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Dear Micropolis,
Thanks a lot but I can't use It because I have Mustayaluca skin:cry:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
in the plugin repository and at the first post of this thread you can find the HTPCInfo maintenance release v1.5.4.
This version contains cumulative changes and enhancements, skin changes are not required.

Cheers, Micropolis

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
...also Xtreme skin (available here) supports now this plugin (below you can see some screenshots).
As you can see from the screeshots, I've made 5 personalized different gauges type for Xtreme skin.
Here you can find files for download.

Thank you very much to Micropolis for this great plugin

Ciao

1 - Overview.jpg 2 - DetailsView.jpg 3 - Type1GaugesView.jpg 4 - Type2GaugesView.jpg 5 - Type3GaugesView.jpg 6 - Type4GaugesView.jpg 7 - Type5GaugesView.jpg 8 - SummaryView.jpg

ph0b0s101

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    München
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Micropolis, HTPC Info is a great Plugin, but i have a little bit trouble with the overview page.

This page looks like this screenshot at my system:

HTPC.Info.Summary.Fehler.JPG

Its configured in Menu Mode und Speedfan is running correctly.

Have you an idea, what the problem is? I have attached a errorlog file.

greetz
    ph0b0s

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi ph0b0s101,
    ... but i have a little bit trouble with the overview page...
    for me it seems, that your current skin files doesn't support this version.
    Some days before the visible conditions has changed, please update the skin files (e.g. from here).

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

ph0b0s101

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    München
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Micropolis,

wow that was a realy fast answer. Thank you. I will try it out and give a feedback here.

Hm sorry i forgot to mention, that i am using mediaportal 1.2.3, so the Download from your link dosen't work because its for mediaportal 1.3a.

Have you another idea where the problem has its root?

greetz, ph0b0s

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom