Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    But how does that site work? Do they have any content at all? To me it just looks like a play/web videos portal or indexer, with links to other sites and the actual content. The flash player on the site only play ads and commercials.

The channels in the header of the page (SVT, TV3, TV4, Kanal 5, TV6, TV8, Kanal 9, TV 10, Kunskapskanalen and UR) are all available in OnlineVideos. The other (small) channels are not, but every one of them need to be a separate site in OLV (if I understand the concept of the sit correctly - indexer/portal).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
    The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
    Replies
    Views
    thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
    thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
    For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
    Replies
    Views
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and it is frequently timing out!
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
    Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
    For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom