Hybrid Card - Unknown channel (1 Viewer)

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The problem seems to be in MPFileWriter.Log:
    MultiFileWriter: OpenFile D:\\live10-0.ts.tsbuffer
    MultiFileWriter: OpenFile failed to create file
    CMultiWriterFileSink::create file:D:\\live10-0.ts.tsbuffer failed

I found similar problems also in other threads but there seems to be no solution yet.
    When the error "No audio/video detected" occurs, the main timeshift file is still locked and doesn't get released by the MPFileWriter. You have to restart the whole tv server to release the file. Otherwise the file is still locked and the server can't open it, because it is locked by an other instance of MPFileWriter.
    This is an error in MPFileWriter, which I have fixed in a private version. The problem is that I can't release this version, because it has some other major bugs. The reason is that I added some new features to the filter. When I have fixed all bugs, I will release the new version. Of course I will also release the source code so that the team can verify it and decide if they want to put it in SVN.

Regards,
    MisterD

Robby69

Portal Member
    November 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes it is working the first time after tv server release (but there is any other problem because i still get "No audio/video detected") and the second time I got this "OpenFile failed" error.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Hi Misterd,i don't know if you are still working on the hybrid part of TV3 but there are still 2 problems left which i'm testing almost everyday with the latest SVN.

1.Changing channels from one tuner to another cause an error 90% of times.(i've tested with FTA only,FTA to Scrambled.Scrambled to Scrambled,all the same error"Connection to Tv Server lost".I've disabled mdapifilter too,but still same error).BTW most of times it's enough to stop an restart My TV and all it's back to normal,so no need to restart MP.

2.EPG grabbing still cause some troubles with channel changing

Media portal logs attached

Best regards!!

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Flavio,
    I must admit that I totally forgot about these two issues. I thought that they were fixed already.
    I will have a look at it again next week, but I have no clue why these errors occur.

MisterD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom