Identify this mini display? (1 Viewer)

swamprat96

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2010
    Avoca Beach
    Home Country
    I'm having trouble finding a driver for this display. I've tried Imon, IR, Hiper and one other with no luck. I've attached a picture of the case. If any one can identify the case and or the display I'd be very gratefull

Attachments

• claritas.jpg
      claritas.jpg
      286.7 KB

swamprat96

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2010
    Avoca Beach
    Home Country
    Here's a picture of what the display should look like with the right driver. Its USB driven- 4 pins to the usb port on the m/b and 2 power pins that join the main power harness. It has a battery backup on it (which is why the time shows) and its either VFD or LED

Drivers I've tried are
    iMON, Hiper, IR trans, CMD, Samsung and Origin AE's IRtranst. I "think" I'm looking for the native driver before I can get Mediaportal to drive it yes?

EDIT- It looks like the case is an OrigenAE H5- but the display at their site is different to min in that the connections on the back of the VFD board are different. The IR trans software can't find the device

Attachments

• display.jpg
      display.jpg
      50.1 KB

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Try Scaleo EV is really similar to mine. Is based in Futaba bat it's directly supported by MP in Fujitsu Scaleo EV...

A

swamprat96

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2010
    Avoca Beach
    Home Country
    I've finally positively identified the case. Its an Arisetec Antec HT400B. Manufacturer has gone now but using the wayback machine I got to their old site. According to the site they used iMON for their USB VFDs. I tried to get the original version of iMON they used but no luck. The most recent version does not recognise my display

Maybe I'm doing something wrong with iMON?

PS thanks for all the suggestions. I'm still not convinced this is an iMON driven display so will try them all. Just can't work out the LCDHype process yet for the Futaba driver

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
    Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
    I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
    Replies
    Views
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom