IMDb+ Plugin 2.0.0.281 with IMDb+ Scraper v4.9.41 (2 Viewers)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Code:
    20-Jun-2014 22:54:54  Info [    MovieManagerPane]: Refreshing movie #1: Jim Carroll - In den Straßen von New York
    20-Jun-2014 22:54:54  Info [         ScraperNode]: IMDb+ Scraper: Settings overruled via Options XML file
    20-Jun-2014 22:54:54  Info [         ScraperNode]: IMDb+ Scraper: German (imdb.de) used for some data on: tt0112461
    20-Jun-2014 22:54:59  Warn [         ScraperNode]: IMDb+ Scraper WARNING: English summary used, because no foreign one exists for: tt0112461
    20-Jun-2014 22:54:59  Warn [         ScraperNode]: IMDb+ Scraper ERROR: Math node test FAILED - Forcing Single Score system
    20-Jun-2014 22:54:59  Warn [         ScraperNode]: IMDb+ Scraper ERROR: Math node test FAILED - Forcing imdb.com score (MetaScore disabled)

And you followed the wiki instructions?

Because I am missing:

20-Jun-2014 22:54:56 Debug [ ScraperNode]:############################ IMDb+ HTML Source ############################
    20-Jun-2014 22:54:56 Debug [ ScraperNode]:##### details_page = <HTML>lot of code</HTML> #####
    20-Jun-2014 22:54:56 Debug [ ScraperNode]:###########################################################################

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Scraper script v4.9.36 released

- Fixed IMDb Top 250 custom collection category

Guess nobody noticed it not working :p

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Oscar winners are not working for me. Also, still no Pop Up Notes.....

just sayin ;)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Oscar winners are not working for me. Also, still no Pop Up Notes.....
    just sayin ;)

The IMDb Top 250 collection was done in real-time, and it had an issue with the regular expression after IMDb made HTML changes. The IMDb+ collection for "Oscar for Best Picture" however relies on the title rename dbase system. If that is not working, then neither are your IMDb+ movie title renames for movie series.

What I've seen happen on rare occasions, is that MovPic gets confused and stops using the latest IMDb+ scraper-script. Please check via "IMDb+ Info...", that it is indeed using v4.9.36, otherwise the solution is to manually edit the DB3 database to correct the mistake. Without the ability to reproduce the bug consistently, it is a needle in a haystack, so there hasn't been anything for me to tell damienh on what to look for.

There is another bug relating to MediaPortal v1.8 and the custom tag rename system, so once I got my developer box upgraded I'll have another try as I do believe the bad-version-bug relates to when MovPic updates its internal imdb default scraper script.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Scraper script v4.9.37 released

- Dirty hack to fix special tag rename bug caused by MovPic code change

If you renamed your movies such as "Example ([IMAX 3D Special Edition]).mp4", then they sometimes would import as "[IMAX 3D Special Edition]". This only started to happen on MediaPortal 1.8, so must be something on there, or something changed to MovPic to behave like this all of a sudden. Applied dirty hack to get around it instead of getting MovPic fixed, as I am sure ltfearme/damien has other things to do :D

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Next time be quicker on the fix. I had to wait this long? You!!!! I will smite you!!!!!

Still not fixed, so will have to spend a lot more time tomorrow to diagnose scraper-debug enabled log files to find out wtf is going on. At least I can reproduce the bug easy, so that is half the battle. The other half will now contain a portion to hunt u down and slap you for jinxing me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom