Infoservice 1.32 - Home Screen Weather information (1 Viewer)

Andrjs

Portal Member
June 30, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi aj1405,

is it right that in weather information xxxxxxxxx "#infoservice.weather.day2", day3, ecc? (please see image1).

Thanks,

Andrea

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    116.1 KB

Andrjs

Portal Member
June 30, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi aj1405,

I fixed the issue changing in the common.weather.xml file, the value in the Day X condition:

<label>#infoservice.weather.day2.daycondition</label>

TO

<label>#infoservice.weather.day2.day.condition</label>

Thanks,

Andrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom