Inputdevice Manager for MP2 (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I made changes to the model etc. in preparation of your changes. Please check if everything is clear or if changes are needed.
    The list is binding to KeyItems. Currently is showing only the key name by the default string provider of ContentsMenuListViewStyle. When creating a new liststyle I need to know how I can bind to the actual mapped keys. I tried to find the variable I can bind to, but I'm not sure.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @henso,
    I pushed a small change to allow 3 columns in the ListStyle
    • Column 0: Image (optional, I thought it would be good to use perhaps the images from our input manual)
    • Column 1: Name
    • Column 2: KeyMap
    If I put the Name in [...] it shows content, but KeyMap does not show content with [...] or without. Can you take a look on my changes.

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Would this also work with a key combination of "Left Shift + Alt + T"?
    Probabily not. I planned to use the name variable to assign also the image and "+" won't work then I guess.
    Anyway the image would be not for the mapped key, but for the in MP defined key action.

Works fine for me. Did you assign a key mapping?
    Ops, I thought there is always a default mapping. I didn't map anything yet ;) Will try it.
    Edit: Yes, it works

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'd need another parameter for the images. Currently "Name" has folliwng structure 'key "Blue"', but " is also not allowed in file names.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Done. "MapName".
    I added many icons. I need to do a bit fine tuning on the layout and there are focusloss issues. If you e.g. map a new key you come back to the mapping overview and no item has focus. I'll try to solve it from xaml. Any other suggestions / ideas?

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Any other suggestions / ideas?
    Sounds good. What about the clear button in the last column. The current butten is not working. I only left it so you could see how to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom