Intelligent Frame Correction 2.0 *BEAST UNLEASHED* (2 Viewers)

bsider

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    For some reason HDTV detection doesn't work for me on the latest beta. It just keeps stretching, no matter if I disable or enable the HD switch. Any clue what could be wrong?

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah, I changed the detection and only use the mediaInfo. I'll change that and up a new beta.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Sicox

Portal Member
    May 19, 2005
    New Zealand
    Hi - Has anyone tried with latest version 1.1 - Once video content starts playing all control freezes for me. The movie continues but i have no control and the frames do not alter. It seems related to this plugin as all is good when disabled. Anyway.... is anyone else experiencing this?? Cheers

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When changing the Scan Interval setting inside MP Settings the step is +1 or -1. If I press and hold OK on my remote it still only counts as one keypress which means I have to click 1000 times to change Scan Interval from 4000 to 3000. Perhaps the button should change in 100 ms steps instead?

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah, I changed the detection and only use the mediaInfo. I'll change that and up a new beta.

Hi Martin,

Did you try to solve the issue i sended in the latest beta?

Greetings,

Wouter

Hi Wouter my friend, its not fixed yet, I'm on vacation so stay tuned.

Hi - Has anyone tried with latest version 1.1 - Once video content starts playing all control freezes for me. The movie continues but i have no control and the frames do not alter. It seems related to this plugin as all is good when disabled. Anyway.... is anyone else experiencing this?? Cheers

I didn't try with the latest version of MP. Reproduce it please and attach the logs (verbose logging enabled)

When changing the Scan Interval setting inside MP Settings the step is +1 or -1. If I press and hold OK on my remote it still only counts as one keypress which means I have to click 1000 times to change Scan Interval from 4000 to 3000. Perhaps the button should change in 100 ms steps instead?

You are absolutely right its annoying, I'll have a look at this.

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

I am getting the same with 1.1.o Final, I have never tried IFC before, so don't know what it is like on a working system to help much. I have selected verbose logging, but can't find the log location, where is it saved?

Thanks

Robbo100

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom