Intelligent Frame Correction 2.0 *BEAST UNLEASHED* (1 Viewer)

Twinturbo

Portal Pro
March 29, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks!

This is one of the best plugins for Mediaportal! :)
Why did I not install this until now? ;-)

Reg

Portal Pro
November 22, 2008
Christchurch
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Thanks!

This is one of the best plugins for Mediaportal! :)
Why did I not install this until now? ;-)

I totally agree. I often watch old re run episodes of "Frazier" and they come up initially as a square picture on my wide screen TV, but after a wee while the picture automatically scrolls out to fill the entire screen. Its like magic. So if I have not thanked the creator of this plugin b4 then I say it now: :D:D:D:D:D

prometh

Portal Member
October 22, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: Intelligent Frame Correction 2.0 *BEAST UNLEASHED*

First of all, great plugin. I watch a lot of old series and its just great not having to switch the view mode every time.

I have two minor issues:

For some reason, IFC always changes the mediaPortal default view mode to stretch when i launch mp. If i then watch some 21:9 content it wont switch to normal, which i have set in the IFC config.

The second is, i cant get the HD blak bar deection to work. It just doesnt do anything for HD content and since there are some HDTV programs which are in 4:3 this whould be nice.

Regards, prometh.

pantav

Portal Pro
January 5, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Re: AW: Re: Intelligent Frame Correction 2.0 *BEAST UNLEASHED*

I observed also the stretch behaviour.

Also, I wan't to know if it is possible to configure IFC to activate only if there is lateral black bars (not top bottom bars).

Using 2.0.3 with 1.2 beta.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Re: Intelligent Frame Correction 2.0 *BEAST UNLEASHED*

Yes, i confirm the stretch behaviour with 2.0.3 + MP 1.2 beta.

Thanks

Tgx

famewolf

Portal Pro
    June 7, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Maybe I'm missing the obvious but whats the install routine for the 2.0.3 beta for 1.2 beta? I'm installing on a clean box I just installed Mediaportal 1.2 beta and my regular mediaportal box is currently down....where do the dll's go? (I don't remember what type of plugin it was)...do I need to install the 1.1 mpe1 first and then overlay?

famewolf

Portal Pro
    June 7, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Install 2.02 from 1st post download link, then get the new files that need to be replaced from here

These replace the ones inside your plugins window and process folders, these are found at c:\programfiles\team-mediaportal\mediaportal.

Thank you. Up and running...now all I have to do is figure out why Fan art and InfoService both say they are incompatible when I downloaded the 1.2 beta version.

GasperG

Portal Member
    September 26, 2011
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    How can I set not to detect left and right side bars? All I want is to eliminate top and bottom black bars on 4:3 source, if the source is 16:9 leave it as it is and do nothing. I have set all the view modes to normal, because I don't want to have 4:3 source stretched to 16:9 if I need to (eg. source has wrong ar) I change it manualy to stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom