Internet in MP 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Mr. Bean

Portal Pro
June 21, 2005
Germany
Hi,

when I will get out of the Internet function, MP will not let me! Normaly I will do that with "ESC". Whats the problem?

Also the Icons in this section will not all worke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

First of all: The MePo 1.19 on Win10 32Bit with the same Remote is running in exact the same configuration ... Yes: I also will use a Harmony Elite for my new Livingroom HTPC. I've buyed the HAMA only for the IR-Receiver that I need I've tested the new HTPC with MePo 1.27 and it will not stop with all Remotes. Also not with the...
First of all: The MePo 1.19 on Win10 32Bit with the same Remote is running in exact the same configuration ... Yes: I also will...
Stop Button is not working when pressing while watching a TV recording. So Stopping is only by jumping to the end ... I use this...
Replies
Views
thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use MPiviewer for ipad and that's what was important to me. it's nice to have taken the time for my problem which will undoubtedly be useful to others as well.
thank you very much for your quick response. Obviously 1.30 seems to support wifiRemote and mpextented so I can continue to use...
Hello, I am trying to reinstall mediaportal 1.16 but I get an error message "no internet connection found! to continue the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.29.0 Static noise DE
I have not seen any acknowledgement for this, although it is easily repeatable. Just switch the checkmark for "Use internal Blu Ray menu Player" and try to play something with an LPCM track. I suspect a bug as there is no relation to these things, or am I missing something?
I have not seen any acknowledgement for this, although it is easily repeatable. Just switch the checkmark for "Use internal Blu Ray...
I have a problem with playback through Mediaportal 1 of mostly concerts that have an LPCM audio track. All I get is static noise. I...
Replies
Views
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom