iPiMP 5.0.0 is released (1 Viewer)

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
In firefox it seems the countdown window doesn't work, but if you wait 30secs the screen with play, stop, browser buttons appears, clicking the browser button then launches the stream in another firefox window.

alturismo

Portal Pro
July 28, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
In firefox it seems the countdown window doesn't work, but if you wait 30secs the screen with play, stop, browser buttons appears, clicking the browser button then launches the stream in another firefox window.

exactly

can confirm working in chrome and firefox, while chrome seems to display navigation better

snuffi01

Portal Member
June 10, 2006
Borås / Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Is it only me who has problem with this?

After been locking on an live tv stream, i go back to "Home" and try to look at the "TV Guide" the it says that there is no "channel groups found"
Also if i try to look at the "TV Server Status" and then the "TV Card Status" i get this:
FATAL ERROR: No configuration store was found! Gentle is unable to continue! The handlers emitted the following error messages: Unable to create GentleSectionHandler for section named "gentle" in file "C:\Program Files\ipimp2\Aspx\web.config". Unable to create FileHandler for file Gentle.config. This usually means that the file could not be found in any of the default search locations. The handlers threw the following exceptions: Error: DeveloperErrorUnclassified Gentle.Common.GentleException: No configuration file could be located. at Gentle.Common.FileHandler..ctor(String file) at Gentle.Common.Configurator.AddFileHandler(String configStoreName, String fileName)
at Gentle.Common.Configurator.InitializeHandlers() at Gentle.Common.Configurator.Configure(String configStoreName, Object instance) at Gentle.Common.Configurator.Configure(Object instance) at Gentle.Framework.ProviderRegistry..ctor() at Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory..cctor()

From this point the only soloution to watch live tv again is to restart the whole PC (restart TV service and IpiMpWeb doesnt do the trick).

Regards: Kristian

Attachments

• IpMp.zip
    57.9 KB

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark

After been locking on an live tv stream, i go back to "Home" and try to look at the "TV Guide" the it says that there is no "channel groups found"
Also if i try to look at the "TV Server Status" and then the "TV Card Status" i get this:
FATAL ERROR: No configuration store was found! Gentle is unable to continue! The handlers emitted the following error messages: Unable to create GentleSectionHandler for section named "gentle" in file "C:\Program Files\ipimp2\Aspx\web.config". Unable to create FileHandler for file Gentle.config. This usually means that the file could not be found in any of the default search locations. The handlers threw the following exceptions: Error: DeveloperErrorUnclassified Gentle.Common.GentleException: No configuration file could be located. at Gentle.Common.FileHandler..ctor(String file) at Gentle.Common.Configurator.AddFileHandler(String configStoreName, String fileName)
at Gentle.Common.Configurator.InitializeHandlers() at Gentle.Common.Configurator.Configure(String configStoreName, Object instance) at Gentle.Common.Configurator.Configure(Object instance) at Gentle.Framework.ProviderRegistry..ctor() at Gentle.Framework.ProviderFactory..cctor()

From this point the only soloution to watch live tv again is to restart the whole PC (restart TV service and IpiMpWeb doesnt do the trick).

I experience the exact same thing :(

Sometimes though, I am able to recover if i disable the ipimp plugin and re-enable but its very annoying

alturismo

Portal Pro
July 28, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
using ipimp with silverlight i cant confirm, works like a charm here,

even when using 2 tv cards, 1 regular, 2nd for iPimp.

Cant test with an mobile device actually ... that doesnt work here.

still trying to get ipod Touch working ...

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country

I have only seen this happen when I update an iPiMP dll and do not restart the iPiMPweb service.

Your TV server logs show some errors:

Code:
2010-06-13 12:58:39.453125 [TVService]: Error while checking if a com object is installed - b2f3a67c-29da-4c78-8831-091ed509a475 - System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {B2F3A67C-29DA-4C78-8831-091ED509A475} failed due to the following error: 80040154.
   at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
   at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.FilterGraphTools.IsThisComObjectInstalled(Guid clsid)

and

Code:
2010-06-13 13:01:22.031250 [5]: applyProcessPriority: exception is    at Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg)
   at Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(Exception e, Error error, Object[] args)
   at Gentle.Provider.SQLServer.SQL92Analyzer.Analyze(String tableName)
   at Gentle.Provider.SQLServer.SQLServerAnalyzer.Analyze(String tableName)
   at Gentle.Framework.GentleAnalyzer.UpdateObjectMap(ObjectMap map)
   at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.ConstructMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
   at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
   at Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider, StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator)
   at Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(StatementType stmtType, Type type)
   at TvDatabase.TvBusinessLayer.GetSetting(String tagName, String defaultValue)
   at TvService.Service1.applyProcessPriority()

and

Code:
2010-06-13 13:01:23.234375 [TVService]: Exception   :Error: DatabaseUnavailableUnclassified
Gentle.Common.GentleException: The database backend (provider SQLServer) could not be reached.
Check the connection string: Password=***;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=sa;Initial Catalog=MpTvDb;Data Source=htpc\SQLEXPRESS;Connection Timeout=300; ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open database "MpTvDb" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'sa'.

It looks ike you have a problem with your TV server setup.

feriso

Portal Pro
March 20, 2008
Tried this last night, installing over a v4 install from about 3 months ago. However during the uninstallation/installation it throws up an error with the iPiMPConfig plugin and says "Use SetupTV to finish configuration" iirc. The installation finishes and appears to be OK but when I goto the tvserver config and try to save/exit it after changing the channel settings on the plugin page it throws up an error saying about the utilities folder. (helpful I know; I'm cross with myself for leaving this info at home - I'll update when I get home as well :oops:)

Now when I use iPiMP on my iphone it works until I try to access the tv guide and it gives me the following error message

The column notify in table Program does not exist.
at Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error,
Exception e, String msg)
at Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(Error error, Object[] args)
at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.ConstructMap(PersistenceBroker
broker, Type type)
at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetMap(PersistenceBroker broker,
Type type)
at Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider,
StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator)
at TvDatabase.Channel.UpdateNowAndNext()
at TvDatabase.Channel.get_CurrentProgram()
at Website.TVChannel.DisplayChannelMenu(String wa, String channelID)
in D:\Dev\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone
\TVGuide\TVChannel.aspx.vb:line 87
at Website.TVChannel.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Dev
\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone\TVGuide
\TVChannel.aspx.vb:line 65
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean
includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Now I followed the installation instuctions as far as I can see so what have I missed on here :confused:

Using it on Win7 x64 if that is of any relevance

Annoyingly I forgot to send myself the logs post (am at work, logs at home :mad: ) so i can't post those yet but I can get them later.

Apart from that - top notch cheezy, best plugin, by far, ever :D

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    cheezey: Very happy with this plugin for a long time now, live tv streaming is awesome. WIFI works great but on 3G the iPhone cannot keep a steady stream. Maybe quality can be lowered for better throughput?
    Can you also implement a flash page instead of silverlight? Silverlight video is not working in a portable version of Firefox and Chrome. Or is there an other solution possible?
    Keep up the good work! It's realy appriciated!

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    Tried this last night, installing over a v4 install from about 3 months ago. However during the uninstallation/installation it throws up an error with the iPiMPConfig plugin and says "Use SetupTV to finish configuration" iirc. The installation finishes and appears to be OK but when I goto the tvserver config and try to save/exit it after changing the channel settings on the plugin page it throws up an error saying about the utilities folder. (helpful I know; I'm cross with myself for leaving this info at home - I'll update when I get home as well :oops:)

Now when I use iPiMP on my iphone it works until I try to access the tv guide and it gives me the following error message

The column notify in table Program does not exist.
    at Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error,
    Exception e, String msg)
    at Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(Error error, Object[] args)
    at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.ConstructMap(PersistenceBroker
    broker, Type type)
    at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetMap(PersistenceBroker broker,
    Type type)
    at Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider,
    StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator)
    at TvDatabase.Channel.UpdateNowAndNext()
    at TvDatabase.Channel.get_CurrentProgram()
    at Website.TVChannel.DisplayChannelMenu(String wa, String channelID)
    in D:\Dev\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone
    \TVGuide\TVChannel.aspx.vb:line 87
    at Website.TVChannel.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Dev
    \vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone\TVGuide
    \TVChannel.aspx.vb:line 65
    at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean
    includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Now I followed the installation instuctions as far as I can see so what have I missed on here :confused:

Using it on Win7 x64 if that is of any relevance

Annoyingly I forgot to send myself the logs post (am at work, logs at home :mad: ) so i can't post those yet but I can get them later.

Apart from that - top notch cheezy, best plugin, by far, ever :D

Are you using the correct verison of iPiMP for your TV Server?

Try copying the following files from C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server to C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\bin
    • DirectShowLib.dll
    • TvBusinessLayer.dll
    • TvControl.dll
    • TVDatabase.dll
    • TvLibrary.Interfaces.dll

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom