iPiMP 5.0.0 is released (1 Viewer)

quantumgame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 16, 2007
    I just found this AMAZING plugin, :D Cheezey. I haven't tried the streaming thingy yet. A friend of mine has the whole Apple package and said he could schedule recordings with his iPhone. So, thats what I wanted to do with MediaPortal from my Win Mobile 6.5. I started looking for a WinMobile webkit browser and found Dorothy. I like her though there seems to be minor glitches. Anyway, I can schecule recordings over the Internet which is exactly what I wanted. On top of that, there are a numer of toys I can continue to play with. Couldn't be happier :D

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Castellaneta - you can go into TV Server Status -> Card Status and kill recordings from there.

quantumgame - welcome, any feedback using the Dorothy browser would be welcome, I have pointed a few users toward that and it would be good to understand what works/doesn't work with it.

gserg

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does anyone have suggestions on the minimum hardware requirements for iPiMP? I have an old P4 3Ghz HT CPU with 1GB of memory. Will it have enough horsepower to do the encoding required?

Thanks

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    Is flash streaming available? I read that somewhere, but i can only find rhe silverlight option.

Flash could be a possibility for live tv streaming on my galaxy tab (android).

Ipimp runs great on it otherwise though

rubrix

Portal Member
    September 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: iPiMP 5.0.0 is released

Hello

cheezey

Your plugin/webapp is great.

I´ve made a small change in my Chrome APP on my mac, now i have my own "MediaPortalremote".

THX Cheezey

Attachments

• MPremote.png
      MPremote.png
      337 KB

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: iPiMP 5.0.0 is released

@disaster - I don't think so, it looks like the VLC currently in the app store doesn't support live streams, only videos you sync to it via iTunes. It also doesn't support all iPhone/iTouch verions.

smnnekho - I've added a Flash player, it'll be in the next version.

rubrix - looks good!! ;)

mylle

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: AW: iPiMP 5.0.0 is released

@disaster - I don't think so, it looks like the VLC currently in the app store doesn't support live streams, only videos you sync to it via iTunes. It also doesn't support all iPhone/iTouch verions.

@smnnekho - I've added a Flash player, it'll be in the next version.

@rubrix - looks good!! ;)

Hi Cheezey,

When can we expect a new release :)

regards
    Jacob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom