iPiMP 5.1.0 is released (5 Viewers)

Mister I

Portal Member
February 1, 2008
Huizen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I just started working with iPiMP and I love it allready! Keep up the good work!

One question:
I've got Moving Pictures 1.08, but it won't show up in iPiMP on my android device. Do I have to enable it, or am I doing something wrong?
Any idea?
It's not showing up in the settings of iPiMP on my phone as well.

Thanks!

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I just started working with iPiMP and I love it allready! Keep up the good work!

One question:
I've got Moving Pictures 1.08, but it won't show up in iPiMP on my android device. Do I have to enable it, or am I doing something wrong?
Any idea?

Thanks!

Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs.

Mister I

Portal Member
February 1, 2008
Huizen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

One question:
Any idea?

Thanks!

Thank you for your reaction.
I've read the troubleshooting section and here are my logs of everything.
The error.log of Mediaportal itself didn't excist. The rest did.

Thanks!

Mister I

Portal Member
February 1, 2008
Huizen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

One question:
Any idea?

Thanks!

:oops:
I just went in to iPimp interface again with my phone and I've found the moving pictures part. It was literally translated to dutch.
But when I open the Moving Pictures part I'm getting an error now.
I've reposted my logs again, maybe there is something different now. And here by the error message I'm getting.

Error with iPiMP remoting...
Client: htpc
Action: getmovingpictures

bij Website.MovingPicturesList.DisplayMyVideosList(String wa, String firendly, String filter, String value, Int32 start, Int32 pagesize) in D:\Dev\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone\MPClient\MovingPicturesList.aspx.vb:regel 109 bij Website.MovingPicturesList.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:Dev\vs2008\MediaPortal Universal Web Interface\Website\iPhone\MPClient\MovingPicturesList.aspx.vb:regel 80bij System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgse) bij System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() bij System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain (Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

As far as I can see the folder D:\Dev.... doesn't excist on my pc.

Hopefully you can help me with this.

Thanks!

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
Your MediaPortal log shows you opened MediaPortal - then closed it. Please re-read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post more logs.

Mister I

Portal Member
February 1, 2008
Huizen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Your MediaPortal log shows you opened MediaPortal - then closed it. Please re-read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post more logs.

Oh sorry, I forgot to turn on Debug mode.
So I've turned it on and reposted the logs now.

What I'm doing is the following:

I'm starting MediaPortal
Then I log in with my HTC Hero (Android 2.1) to iPiMP.
That's working great.
Then I go to Moving Pictures (it says in dutch: "Afbeeldingen verplaatsen")
Then I go to All Movies (Alle fimls in dutch (that's spelled wrong, should be: "Alle Films")
After that I'm getting the error I've posted in my previous post.

After that I'm closing MediaPortal and gather all the logs.

Is that correct?

Thank you for your patience!

Attachments

• Log3.zip
    272.6 KB

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
Almost - when you are running with debug logs - can you use iPiMP to browse your Moving Pictures and recreate the problem.

In debug mode the iPiMP plugin records all requests & responses - I need to see these to diagnose your issue.

The Dutch translation file is in Aspx\App_GlobalResources\uWiMPStrings.nl.resx - you can correct the Alle Films spelling in there - I'll update this for the next version.

Mister I

Portal Member
February 1, 2008
Huizen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Almost - when you are running with debug logs - can you use iPiMP to browse your Moving Pictures and recreate the problem.

In debug mode the iPiMP plugin records all requests & responses - I need to see these to diagnose your issue.

The Dutch translation file is in Aspx\App_GlobalResources\uWiMPStrings.nl.resx - you can correct the Alle Films spelling in there - I'll update this for the next version.

What do you mean by can you use iPiMP to browse your MOving Pictures and recreate the problem?
I think I've allready done this.
Before I've stopped Mediaportal I went with my HTC hero to the browser and logged in to IPiMP. I got the error with Moving Pictures and after that I've logged out with my HTC hero and closed MediaPortal and gathered the logs.
Or do I need to do something different?

Thanks!

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country

What do you mean by can you use iPiMP to browse your MOving Pictures and recreate the problem?
I think I've allready done this.
Before I've stopped Mediaportal I went with my HTC hero to the browser and logged in to IPiMP. I got the error with Moving Pictures and after that I've logged out with my HTC hero and closed MediaPortal and gathered the logs.
Or do I need to do something different?

Thanks!

Did you do this with debug enabled? There is no indication in your MediaPortal.log

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    hi there

im setting up ipimp atm to work with my iphone 3gs
    i can get live tv streaming working great over wifi

im wondering now ..how do i get my tv series and moving pictures?
    i see theres a "clients" section...am i meant to point to my 192.168.0.6 ip address again or hostname of my pc?
    just a little confused as i cant get that part of this plugin working at all

all it does is hang when i try to enter the "clients" section from the main menu

ive noticed that the "hostname" i enter contains capitals and lowercase letters ..but it only saves lowercase letters
    that may be a problem..as hostnames are case sensitive

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom