iPiMP 5.2.0 for MP 1.2.0 Beta (1 Viewer)

darkside40

Portal Pro
August 17, 2009
Ruhrgebiet
Home Country
Germany Germany
That is obviously a good reason (best wishes, waiting for my own ;) )

Nevertheless does iPimp work with v1.2.3 or is there any real alternative?

jonm

Portal Pro
January 12, 2009
Wales
Home Country
Wales Wales
The version that's currently available works for me with 1.2.3, don't know if it's meant to, but it seems fine. Hope that helps some...

darkside40

Portal Pro
August 17, 2009
Ruhrgebiet
Home Country
Germany Germany
aMPdroide would be great for my wife, because she has a HTC Desire, but iam am Stuck with my iPhone.

Eve seems to be heavy WIP, i think there is no Version published till now, or am i wrong?

Think than i have to try if iPimp properly works on 1.2.3. I mean i dont need that fancy Straming stuff, just want to be able to Program the EPG over the Inet.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    CP does work in LAN only (at least for me)

WebMediaPortal works fine for scheduling & stuff, but you can not stream to the iPhone (yet). iPiMP works for me on 1.2.3

Berns

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    For those who liked to know:
    With a bit of a hint from Mmannai I configured the client to have a fix IP address, disabled windows firewall on both W7 64bit server and W7 32bit main HTPC client and also configured networking only for IPv4. Now remote control works fine.

Nice to know:
    I've upgraded the server to 1.3.0 and IPimp works as it did in server 1.2 (client is still 1.2.0)
    The procedure I posted for RicoHTPC to play music is one that works as a charm. A few days ago my little girl had a few friends visiting, and I've been playing DJ using my phone

2 things to tackle for the moment:
    -Whenever I press the "now playing" button within IPimp my MePo on the client generates an error.
    -I've tried what gtfreymann suggested to not have the annoying layer when streaming to my android phone. Did not work, unfortunately

Cheezey: Congratulations!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom