And I think the MPClientController installs with iPimp setup if not let me know and I will tell what to do.
Simply go to Mediaportal configuration - Plugins and make MPClientController plugin enable.
I have installed iPiMP installed on MP1.2.2.
Works as far as tested up to now. I do not use the transcode and stream features because I'm mainly interested in playing my music files without having the TV on.
My problem is standby or hibernation to be precise. Without iPimP client controller active everything works fine. With the client controller plugin active I do get a MediaPortal error on suspend (hibernate). The issue is reproduceable.
Here the MePo error:
2012-02-18 13:43:15.187500 [Info.][(30)]: MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
2012-02-18 13:43:15.281250 [Info.][(30)]: Exception ystem.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Der Host war bei einem Socketvorgang nicht erreichbar
bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint remoteEP)
bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo(Byte buffer, EndPoint remoteEP)
bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
More details you can find in the attached logs. Unfortunately I don't have a clou how to get rid of this problem.
Maybe one of you is able to point me in the right direction.
Is ipimp dead? I think some of us would like to know if we should move on to something else (not sure what). I really like the way ipimp works. Just needs a little work here and there. No hard feelings if you have no time, we all understand that. Just would like to hear what your plans are.
Hey All. Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction... I installed iPiMP 5.2.0 on to my media-pc which runs 22.214.171.124. All was working sweet until I was unable to login to iPiMP with the credential I has set...
I followed the TipsAndTricks Wiki to replace the .db and can now login to iPiMP ok, however when I try to add a new client, I keep getting an error of '<client name> could not be created'. It seems no matter what details I enter, I cannot add a client. The rest of iPiMP work fine. I cant see any log files created and I have restarted the service.