IRSS 1.5.0.116: MP1.6 and Newer - Unoficial Testing Version ( No support ) (1 Viewer)

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Does Problem 1 is fixed ?

Quek9

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does Problem 1 is fixed ?
    No, I switched the priority, restarted TV server and no change. Then I switch phono inputs on the USB IRT and no change, but I didn't restart the TV server after the phono switch.

Quek9

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I tried the test build to no affect. I got everything working by switching component cables around between my HDPVRs and turning on the internal blaster for one of my HDPVRs. I could not successfully blast on all 3 ports. So my current setup consist of 1 colossus being blasted from 1 port of my USB-IRT, 1 HDPVR being blasted by the 2nd port of my USB-IRT, and my second HDPVR being blasted by the internal blaster. One trick that I have learned about internal blasting is to cover up the infrared eyes on the boxes that are not being blasted internally.

AScott

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

I have MP 1.4 and have installed IRSS V 1.5.0.75. Everything works except Blasting from TVServer. I can set up the STB and use the Test button and it works perfectly. However when running MP it will not Blast when I try to change the channel. Any ideas?

Thanks
    AScott

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi AScott, after setting up the TV3 server Blaster (IRSS MPServer plugin) you have to restart the TVservice to make it working in MP.

If you don't know how, just restart the PC.

Last edited:

bullrin

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanks for updating this! No changes needed for me, simply updated to MP 1.4 and then updated IRSS and everything is running fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom