IRSS 1.5.0.116: MP1.6 and Newer - Unoficial Testing Version ( No support ) (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    backup the file
    MPcontrolPlugin.xml : C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\InputDeviceMappings\mpcontrolplugin.xml

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    normally nope !
    in MPcontrolPlugin PAD button name need to be the name of MAP setting
    i should do the change, i'm always on old IRSS ...:whistle:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now I re-configured my MPControll plugin settings with the GUI-button. I deleted all the actions, configured only shoutcast plugin to show fullscreen but it doesn't work again. When I press the GUI-button on my remote or "X" or "Z" on my keyboard, nothing happens. Could it be that this plugin is not the same way addressed like mymusic, myvideo ...?

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    community plugins are not related to internal plugins ! if is not designed to be this function; it can't work
    i don't know shoutcast ...

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I configured my Remote as a MCE Remote with my iMon VFD.
    My problem is, that keys like Up, Down, Left, Right, Back are interpreted by Windows and IRSS, so I get double key presses.
    I think this has changed since an old version? At least there I hadn't such problems...

Is there any possibility to prevent Windows from handling the key, that I can change the action over the plugin?

Cpoc

Portal Member
    January 7, 2013
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I am sorry to but in the thread. Is it possible to add dual support in usb-uirt in IRSS. The current support is only one device and usb-uirt supports 3 stb's perfectly. Usb-uirt has a DOS rename program that let's you rename your usb-uirts so you can use more than one device at the same time. Event-ghost supports more than 1 usb-uirt however IRSS does not. Would it be possible to add support for more than 1 usb-uirt. I have posted this on a seperate thread but nobody has answered. As of now the usb-uirt works perfectly in IRSS and its very easy to set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom