Is there a problem with Dates and Times? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I have seen it to. Did a reply and it got posted on top of the page, not at the bottom...

thiskl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2005
    Perth, Western Australia
    Home Country
    I'm posting this at Fri May 13, 2005 3:01pm. However the forum index is currently showing this;
    The time now is Sat May 14, 2005 4:01 am
    All times are GMT + 8 Hours

I just checked my PC's timezone, and it's correctly set to GMT+8 also.

N

NooK

Well there sure is a problem, for example in this post

http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5390

In the forum it says (At least for me) that the last post is not mine but the guy right above me, also on another thread

http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7085&highlight=swedish

The my post got trippled and also when he replied to my post it went as the second post of the thread with a timestamp before my reply, now unless he can go back in time and reply to me before I even posted anything I think there might be something wrong with the forum.

**EDIT** LOL I just realised that the first post in this thread is also being shown as the third, showing gurra posting before this thread was created by thiskl. :p

Best Regards

NooK

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Client stop opening when asked DE
    @ge2301 Thanks, I just created a batch file with your code and it works perfectly. It should be possible to integrate this into the regular client exe I believe!
    @ge2301 Thanks, I just created a batch file with your code and it works perfectly. It should be possible to integrate this into...
    I am using MediaPortal 2.4.1. I use Mediaportal almost daily but once in a while (a few times a week) the MP2 client stops opening...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you. I had a look at that part of the menu, but there's no option for DVB subtitles. Probably it has something to do bit some issue of MP2 with PGS subtitles that I've read in several posts. Although I don't know if DVB subs are also PGS subs. I guess that it will be fixed in future versions of MP2. Anyway, if somebody is...
    Thank you. I had a look at that part of the menu, but there's no option for DVB subtitles. Probably it has something to do bit...
    Hi, I changed recently from MP1 and MPS. Very happy, no matter I have to struggle with a few issues like this one: When I watch...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.30.0 Channel 5 missing DE
    Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't seem to find it.
    Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't...
    Is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? Until recently it was fine but I have just discovered that I can no longer view...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete everything relating to Ares, I think you don't have to once you've removed AresPlugin.dll. Thanks for the help. Tony
    Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete...
    Has anyone seen this error in MP1 1.30: [2022-11-03 07:38:54,863] [Log ] [10 ] [ERROR] - Exception...
    Replies
    Views
    I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I tried them in, but produced the green bar in the TVSeries plugin. After downloading the files again, the problem went away. Thanks for your help.
    I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I...
    Hi, A problem has just started when I use the TV Series plugin in MP1. The videos play, but with a broad green band at the very...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom