MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    München
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    AW: Is this still alive?

I guess the Harley is on vacation, he has not reported on the German side for days

Gruß Grisu

magix66

August 28, 2011
    Home Country
    not sure if this is the right place...

found strange behavior with tv logos in the guide.
    I open the guide and the tv logos are nice and big. the moment I start scrolling down the guide the logos are getting smaller...
    tried to fix it in mytvguide.xml but no sucess
    :confused:

Attachments

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      314.6 KB · Views: 171
    • Capture2.PNG
      Capture2.PNG
      347.4 KB · Views: 157

Data45000

Portal Pro
    February 11, 2011
    Here
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    AW: Is this still alive?

Wann genau kommt dein Update? Ich setzte gerade die HTPC neu auf und suche einen Ersatz für Streamed MP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, kicked in and updated several items this morning.:)
    Yes, kicked in and updated several items this morning.:)
    I know there have been problems with the TVDB api and for me both Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series plugins are no longer working in...
    Replies
    Views
    I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
    I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
    As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
    Replies
    Views
    Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
    Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
    Good evening all, I am getting an error dialog when Online Videos opens : "Error in update: "Automatic update disabled. Check your...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut down as elegantly, I also suspect, though I have not tried it, that the result would be the same for playback of any video, i.e. not just TV. Given that German TV is now all transmitted as full HD, the need...
    Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut...
    When I finish watching TV I always stop the playback and exit to the home gui before putting the HTPC to sleep and have no...
    Replies
    Views
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom