Keyboard Navigation (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi,
what about automatic jumping to a file/directory/Name of button when I typing the name on the keyboard.
This would be very helpfull with girder in order to program complexer sequences. :p

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Added this setting in PVHD skin - need to do it for DWHD for the final release ;)
Added this setting in PVHD skin - need to do it for DWHD for the final release ;)
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is it possible to have MP show the file names of photos that are being displayed in...
Replies
Views
Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including menus work fine. Sorry for having caused trouble, and thanks a lot for the support!
Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including...
Hi community, I am further testing out MP2, and there are three questions I have: 1. When importing my local video folder with...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
I tried upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3 on my Win10 HPTC. I fixed a couple of issues on the impossibility to run the 64bit and on the non working hama/ortek remote which is not full RC6 compliant following advice in this forum, but I was unable to see Live TV recordings with the user interface (both the old one and the new nereus one). I...
I tried upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3 on my Win10 HPTC. I fixed a couple of issues on the impossibility to run the 64bit and on the...
I tried upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3 on my Win10 HPTC. I fixed a couple of issues on the impossibility to run the 64bit and on the...
Replies
Views
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom