Keyboard Navigation (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi,
what about automatic jumping to a file/directory/Name of button when I typing the name on the keyboard.
This would be very helpfull with girder in order to program complexer sequences. :p

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its subcategories restored and a few of the broken sites that I had are now back and working. I think it proves that the core program is fine, but there is a problem with the internet connection. I have no idea what...
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its...
Good evening I never was able to solve my TLS problems and my Online Videos installation is now getting seriously outdated (here...
Replies
Views
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom