Keyboard Navigation (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi,
what about automatic jumping to a file/directory/Name of button when I typing the name on the keyboard.
This would be very helpfull with girder in order to program complexer sequences. :p

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
Replies
Views
Will try to do so ;)
Will try to do so ;)
I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
Replies
Views
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
Replies
Views
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom