Load MP directly in My Videos ? (1 Viewer)

mrchecksum

May 16, 2013
Home Country
France France
Hello, i wish load MP directly in My Videos, it is possible ?
I use MP only for Videos...
Thanks.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is a plugin called start or autostart or similar. Resuming to the last active screen (in startup settings) might be enough for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
    Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Wiki pages won‘t load on iPad DE
    Working again on iPad. Evidently a temporary problem.
    Working again on iPad. Evidently a temporary problem.
    I am unable to load any Wiki pages on my iPad, either in Firefox or Safari. Is this just a problem with the Apple webkit, or is...
    Replies
    Views
    MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
    MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
    This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
    I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
    Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
    I recently upgraded to Mediaportal 1.33 x64 version. Everything works great, except when I drop out to Windows and want to go back...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom