Localization of the MediaPortal installer and user interface (1 Viewer)

cedric

Portal Pro
October 28, 2006
Lausanne
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
French translation modified on line 136.

Modification:
Non - Je vais utiliser MediaPortal pour regarder de la TV HD ->
Non - Je ne vais pas utiliser MediaPortal pour regarder de la TV HD

kesar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2008
    Warsaw
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I just opened polish file and saw there are many mistakes. Do I still have time to fix it or the gate with RC4 is closed?
    Another question: I don't have 1.0 installed, so I don't have the Tool. I still use 0.2.3.0. Can I just open the *.resx file with Notepad and edit it in text mode? Will the final result after saving be compatible with your requirements?

Regards,
    kesar

Pedernal74

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2007
    Burgos
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello kesar,
    You could get errors if you use the Notepad. I think that you should download de tool to edit the archive.
    Regards

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    there is a spelling error in the last table of the instalation says" desisntalando" and should be "desinstalando"

Seidelin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Kgs. Lyngby
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just opened polish file and saw there are many mistakes. Do I still have time to fix it or the gate with RC4 is closed?
    Another question: I don't have 1.0 installed, so I don't have the Tool. I still use 0.2.3.0. Can I just open the *.resx file with Notepad and edit it in text mode? Will the final result after saving be compatible with your requirements?

Regards,
    kesar

Updates to translations are very much welcome and will be included in the next release.
    You should be able to do the translations in notepad, but you can also use the MPlanguageTool, which btw also handles the strings_xx.xml translations (translations inside MP where xx is your language).

I have attached the newest version of the MPlanguageTool to this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom