Log.Write("blabla") broken? (1 Viewer)

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
Hi,

since 0.0.0.10, there is no MediaPortal.log file anymore.
Log.Write("msg")
doesn't do anything.

Did you change that? Some other setting?
Or is it simply broken?

Thanks,

Daniel

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi waeberd,

did you search in the right directory? The logs are now stored in the logs dir and no more in the main dir. :)

Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 DE
    Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
    Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
    I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
    Replies
    Views
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
    Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
    Replies
    Views
    I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO GPIO driver. Installing that appears to have solved the remote problem. Who knew? Thanks to all who contributed to my solution.
    I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO...
    I just upgraded my HTPC to a 12th gen Core i5 CPU and Windows 11 running MP 1.30 (Ukraine). It works well except for two minor...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Replies
    Views
    @Andy_2639 : I regret to say that I don't think that this problem will be fixed. :( As the years pass, the number of active members of the MP team steadily decreases, and as far as I know, there is no one in the current team who knows much about either SQL or TV Server. The problem will remain unfixed until someone who knows SQL...
    @Andy_2639 : I regret to say that I don't think that this problem will be fixed. :( As the years pass, the number of active...
    I updated my MySQL server from 8.0.28 to 8.0.29 and now the tvservice crashes on start. The attached log doesn't give me a clue...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom