SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    'Grats on the new forum - nice :)
    Just a quickie problem though - logged in to the homepage no problem, but this was not carried through to the forum - had to log in again as it welcomed me as a guest...

Teething problems..!

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the homepage is not properly bridged yet, it will take another 1 or 2 days until this will work (cause hp need to move server too but I didn't wanted to do both migrations in one day).

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Thanks high :)

@PD - Alas I am undone! Thwarted by those from over those hills...
    Too cruel, too cruel
    I guess I'll have to order that tactical nuke strike after all ;)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    the homepage is not properly bridged yet, it will take another 1 or 2 days until this will work (cause hp need to move server too but I didn't wanted to do both migrations in one day).
    One day has only 24 hours - and you do need a bit of sleep too from time to time. ;)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Then better duck, I really do mean duck lol

copy_of_7175.gif

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Carrier ducks - now that's a great advancement idea for the technology over here.
    Soon we may even start experimenting with the elected trickery stuff too...
    :)
    By 'eck, the's some nous on t' forum t'nite be gorrah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is an English thread. the problem is not described clearly, but it’s the question is about auto login of an user in MP2 and not windows.
    This is an English thread. the problem is not described clearly, but it’s the question is about auto login of an user in MP2 and...
    I thought I'd done all necessary steps to get Auto Login to work though it seems not. Manual login gets me to what I'm looking for...
    Replies
    Views
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add application and add following application: Now go to settings/plugins/launcher/application menu and link sleep to the e.g. "Menu 1" Now map in settings/input devices/action shortcuts the configured...
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add...
    Dear forum, I am having an issue with Flirc connected to MP2. Most keys are working fine, but when pressing the OK button, I am...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom