[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (8 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OV is OK now with v92(y), everything else is working for me, no hangs or crashes so far.
    Observations:-
    1) TV zapping is still a bit clunky with this version, previous channel displays before switching and I see quite serious blocky pixelation directly after channel change (on new channel) and on initial TV start for a couple of seconds, then all OK.
    2) After 1st 3D playback, subsequent 3D videos do not seem to trigger the 3D indicator on the TV, they still play in 3D but it appears like the 3D mode is not being reset on stop? No problem with this, subsequent non 3D videos still play as normal. It is just an observation of a difference as I believe on older versions the TV 3D indicator displayed on start of every 3D vid.:unsure:

Update 18:00
    Forget the pixelation report, seems it was an OTA reception issue that has improved, weather conditions:rolleyes:.
    Very quiet here today, hopefully Seb is taking a well earned rest.:LOL:

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    OV is OK now with v92(y), everything else is working for me, no hangs or crashes so far.
    Observations:-
    1) TV zapping is still a bit clunky with this version, previous channel displays before switching and I see quite serious blocky pixelation directly after channel change (on new channel) and on initial TV start for a couple of seconds, then all OK.
    2) After 1st 3D playback, subsequent 3D videos do not seem to trigger the 3D indicator on the TV, they still play in 3D but it appears like the 3D mode is not being reset on stop? No problem with this, subsequent non 3D videos still play as normal. It is just an observation of a difference as I believe on older versions the TV 3D indicator displayed on start of every 3D vid.:unsure:

Update 18:00
    Forget the pixelation report, seems it was an OTA reception issue that has improved, weather conditions:rolleyes:.
    Very quiet here today, hopefully Seb is taking a well earned rest.:LOL:

Trying to do some stuff with a friend :) but quite a busy day at work too :)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    a little something positive about v95+v10 in the morning :)
    yesterday i feed the client again with a file playlist and let it run, while i've been busy with something else, i forgot it was running.
    i came home very late, saw playlist is still running :eek: about 9 hours or so
    (y)(y)

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Seb, almost don't know how to say it....

V11 not hanging. Tried many many zaps without failure. The worst I could find as an issue was quickly skipping though a video playlist, even that worked (slowly) without crashing but must have killed madVR before it returned to default refresh hence it made a new default rate from then on.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Seb, almost don't know how to say it....

V11 not hanging. Tried many many zaps without failure. The worst I could find as an issue was quickly skipping though a video playlist, even that worked (slowly) without crashing but must have killed madVR before it returned to default refresh hence it made a new default rate from then on.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Ahah :)
    All the goal goes to Tourettes :)

Be sounds very good :)
    I will surely create a new full installer :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom